1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Oldest dog you have owned

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by determination, Jul 4, 2013.

1. determination

determination Big Dog

Or they oldest dog you heard of.

2. mixx

mixx Pup

14 y 9 m + I know of a male pit of 16,5 years

I think that the 2. pit in the "Little Rascalls" was near 17

r.i.p.

3. toom

toom Big Dog

15 years 9 months female jackrussell named gillie,,,tuff as nails.The dog in my avatar is 11 years old and still jogs with me.

4. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

I had a patrick/heinzl/honeybunch male that was 16 and a old friend had a Colby bitch that was almost 20 he put her down cause she was suffering but still refused to die she also had a litter of 18 pups once all but one survived

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

Couple of mid 13's . Friend had one make it to18 before health took a turn for the worse

6. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

I've never had one live past 12, Lou Colby had one that lived to 17 which is the oldest I've known of

7. John Galt

John Galt Pup

8. AVON

AVON Banned

Had a mutt that made it to about 19. The reason say about his because he was around before I started school and he didn't die until I was 23

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Had a dog that lived to be 18. 14-16 seems to be the average.