1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Omg This Has Been The Wackest Week

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PhillyPitty, Sep 30, 2004.

1. PhillyPitty

PhillyPitty Banned

first the lil boy thing happened, then my dog was put to sleep

but wait like at 2:00 today my mom knocked on the door. so i got and opened and sooon as i did that knuckles shot in and knocked me down. i was having a heart attack!!! i was oh my god!! r u playing with me??!? my mom told me that she mhad to pay $479 to get him back from the pspca in philadelphia. and on top of that she has to pay a friend 60 a week to keep him untill we move out of this place on the 31st of next month. i swear i need oxygen i couldnt breath at all, i couldnt believe this was all happenin i kno swear i kno i'm lucky to get my dog back and i kno this means something to. knuckles was really meant to be my dog when it all falls down. i swear knuckles is one lucky dog! and I'mm a lucky owner to have a faithful friend like knuckles! I"ll post a pic of him right now

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UADrAqkX2MXh1Sdx9puuV9GkKP0NjQ5OHG7mqgQGpLrKePs1pDRw7oRtvyldJbenTVGi7Bd2*Y7bi5i9bsGPKzCN9JYY6h5TkQTAtly*VEHevdGQNvp3oHSCmhwAcJoc/rocacrakk%2060.jpg?dc=4675491294429391331

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TwDvAnoX97Th1Sdx9puuV5ZKBYjAi9jTRmJodEsoUENQs2nsnZIV4qZefo1Uamr*B015C1b5wydXGCzuWp0kZCMb9EikCxUUYtx76hrmB5Eg*hloyaRiPw/rocacrakk%207.jpg?dc=4675491294487134780

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TwAAAHsXOLXh1Sdx9puuV*a1tIigyOhioZq43obzqe0IT2Hvu7f5K3v3ufr3NXsWHNoncTv8NY9FoyF4cp9VFJWf6mzN!n*Mq8bcOMX8PtSsgCRevLBapg/rocacrakk%208.jpg?dc=4675491294585039355

I bet he didnt even kno what was bout to happen to him

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2004
  2. Leslie

Leslie Pup

that's awesome that you got to keep him.

3. PhillyPitty

PhillyPitty Banned

i kno although i cant believe it but hey I'm gald

no gald is not the right word for how a feel right now

4. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

I am so glad to hear that u r able to keep your dog. It really blows when something happens and takes one away from even for a short period of time.

I am to hear that your helped you out and made arrangements to keep him.

I know when some of mine were stolen it couldn't believe it when i got them back. there are truely no words to describe the feeling that you feel.

Good Luck

5. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Two thumbs up to your mom!!! Glad that she was able to find someone to keep him for you. It would have been really sad to have that dog put down for no reason.

puregame

6. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

That's cool and all that your mom got him back, but....none of this should have happened in the first place. Maybe there is a lesson for you to learn in all this.

7. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

This has all been an awful fishy problem week...and it just don't add up.

BB

8. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

Did you really get your dog back or is this story because of the bad responses you received in the other post? Either way that is good for the dog. Now do him a favor and find him a truly caring home, that won’t abandon him when the slightest obstacle arises. <O:p</O:p

9. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

I'm still in favor of culling this member from the board...lol...anyone else??

BB

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Well it seem's to me on another [THREAD] this dog was PUT down this morning I think at 8:30, something is fishy about it. And why so many thread's about the same dog? anyone know!
    :mad:

11. Marty

Marty Guest

And I 2nd the motion on the other [thread] two.
    ;)