1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

one line

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gog123, Jul 2, 2010.

1. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

thought itll be good to see others one liners from songs that stand out just heard some today that thought was good lryrics...

From the moment i could talk i was orderd to listen

And

The greatest crime is to be poor...
    By eek a mouse dought most will get that one but any guesses to who wrote the first?

2. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Put anthrax on a tampax and slap u til u can't stand

3. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Ill never love you enough to trust you...we just meet and i just fucked you...eminem ;)

4. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

i give a haller to my ## g's in the darkest corner,let me roll you the perfect blunt and spark it for ya.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2010
  5. max

max Pup

if yr the big tree... then Im the small axe.. :D

6. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

lol i wantd it to be amazing lryrics i mean im a rap fan but you can say most rappers are on the same level for lryrics as cat stevens or lou reed :p

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

( big L)" fuck love we could neva be a couple hun, all i got fo ho's is hard dick & bubble gum."

8. dick dont fail me now i gotta turn shorty out so she dont want nobody else but me and only me MIKE JONES:D

9. New England

New England Banned

The world is cold and deceivin but I still hold my head up like my nose is bleedin

10. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

a dog that does'nt pee on a tree is a bitch.we do it from the back and run in packs.how else do you get to the booty
    snoop dogg

11. AGame

AGame CH Dog

this long hair dont cover up my redneck i've won every fight i've ever fought

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

james-sit down...."if i hadnt seen such riches i could live with being poor".....;);)

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i do know 1 thing tho....bitches they cum they go.....:D

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i think ive found a winner ladies and gentlemen......18+;)..... how did these not win an oscar for this great effort.....:rolleyes::D:D [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1XOfHax6Q8[/ame]

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

the office(british version)-"up to my nuts in guts"....;):D

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

awwwwwwwwwww.....no-one gunna try better these?......lol:D

17. "Early one morning while making the rounds I took a shot of cocaine and then I shot my woman down"
    Johnny Cash at his best