1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

One more week!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lee D, Sep 2, 2012.

1. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

I am a diehard SF fan and I like our team. If Moss comes to play and does not act like a lil b@$&h we should be ok, but chemistry is a major factor and Alex Smith was a lil upset in the offseason because we went after Manning and didnt re-sign him til Manning signed with Den. If both of them start to act sour our season quickly start to spiral downward. Hopefully after week one I can come on and talk trash to Lee D! SB predictions- Bal-Phi! Bal was 1 dropped pass away & Cundiff still missed a potential game tying field goal. Andu Reid's son just passed and that could galvanize and unite them CUZ THEY DO HAVE TALENT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL!

2. No way in hell does Philly get anywhere near the SuperBowl this year with Big Blue in there Division. As far as Baltimore, what happens if the durable Ray Rice gets hurt. Ooops.

As far as San Fran, have Vernon Davis and there D in my fantasy league. Hope they exceed expectations.

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

dont ya think wk 1 is a bit early to be talking trash? its all about what you do thru THE SEASON...not one game.

Smith is San Frans weak link and i think youre right about him being butthurt about the Manning thing. better hope that doesnt show up on the field. and since we're talking about him, dont ya wish yall could go back to the '05 draft and get a "do-over"?...
    #1 pick Alex Smith and #24 Aaron Rodgers? thanks San Fran

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
  4. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

We can always count on you for a good laugh.

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

lol @ JT...gotta give the guy credit, Red is a loyal fucker. my kinda fan

6. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

lol yup..........

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Cowboys n Giants...tonite...its here people... the 2012 NFL season begins.

my prediction...Cobwboys 21-Giants 17

8. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

haha very exciting! Id have to say Giants got this one.

9. We have to agree to disagree. Big Blue rolls.

10. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Go Giants!! I hate the Cowgirls and there whole horse and pony show. Jerry needs another face lift...lmao!!!

11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Almost on the money with that one. Surprised me, thought the cowboys woulda gotten blown out.

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

theres a shitload of talent on that dallas team, they just make little mistakes that have screwed em in the past. and by "they" i mean Romo.

and i dont care what the giants fans say, imo they aint that great of a team, theyre just well coached and motivated at times. thats why they go on winning streaks but barely have winning seasons. they have monsters on the d line, and cruz is a star, but you can keep the rest of that team. that division is dallas' to loose

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Diehard is the only kinda Lions fan. If you aint gave up on them by now.....youre officaly diehard. LMMFAO

14. Congrats Lee. Nice pick. As far as the Giants, they looked like shit an I'll be the first to admit it. I won't blame it on the missed calls. I won't give any excuses for the receivers letting down Eli. I also won't ask how come Osi's number was never called all game. I will say this, it takes a lot more then a well coached and motivated team to accomplish what they did last year. Ask New Orleans how hard is to go into San Fran and win.

First game. Eli will pick himself up and they will be fine.

15. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

And so the fun begins..........lmao! I'm a Buffalo fan so I'm used to let downs.

16. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Buffalo is a sleeper, Fred Jackson and the most underrated D can lead em to a wildcard. I got both on fantasy teams do m pulling for ya.

17. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Lions 1-0......it begins! Lmao Comeback kings!

18. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

They should call Stafford Matty Ice because I thought they were dead and stinking! Helluva comback. & to Lee... the nfl season is 17 weeks and 16 games long. We (sf) are clearly the class of our division, losing to the eventual sb champs in the nfc ch gm. If gb loses to us today, then has to see that REVAMPED chi team, you guys could be staring 0-2 right dead in the eye. Say what you want but they were 7-3 last yr with Cutler and that offense looked great today

19. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Vernon Davis! 23-7 SF in GB! Has anyone seen Lee D?

20. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

Niners all the way!