1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

one of the hottest breeding of the summer cardneas/maverick

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by king cyrus, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Check out my dog pedigree and let me know what you think or what you would stick her to next her name is baby girl id #319694 she was breed to her littermate brother chives jr. Call me if anyone has any cardneas blood for sale 8324430281 king Cyrus

2. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Look at Garners website, hes got a dog named Roscoe.

3. skipper

skipper Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
  4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

nicely bitch. did that breeding with old school(charlie) happen? he's a very well bred dog as well

Edit: Just saw they took that charlie dog's littermate sister to Geach. Would love to know how that turrned out

5. art

art Big Dog

6. skipper

skipper Big Dog

7. art

art Big Dog

Welcome:d:d:d:d

8. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Nice bred bitch Cyrus nice breeding also , The next breeding you should look into the Aries Kennels Macho/Bo/Boss dogs that should work great with your gyp