1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

one year for me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crazycooter, Aug 26, 2009.

1. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

wellp i have lasted on this site for one year yesterday yeah baby

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Good for you. I can do something about that man

3. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

lol i'm sure you can

4. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Damn Hemi,

Coming on a little strong this morning arent we.......:D :D :D :D :D

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Havent had my coffee this morning....lol

6. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

well happy anniversary. you've lasted longer than some. for good reason too, you're cool people cooter. glad you're here.

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

yeah,,man...happy 1year anniversary

8. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

hahaha i have you beat i have had 5 cups in the past 3 1/2 hours and it's good thick army coffee you need to use a spoon to drink

9. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

geez you should be bouncing off the walls. you're probably typing on a laptop while running in place aren't you?

10. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

lol nope but thats why meds are good they clamn me down and the coffee keeps me awake lol

11. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Glad ya stuck with us :D

(I'm on cup 4... catchin' up)

12. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

i hope he's not bouncing off the wall. It would be hard as hell to take a piss after all that coffee if he was:D

13. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

LOL - that's funny but I have seen many come and go on this site! Just happy to still be here myself! I wonder who the longest running members of the site are BESIDES MARTY?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
  14. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

I think marty but i could be wrong lol

15. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Well,I guess I'll wish you a happy one year Game-Dog anniversary then.:) I wonder who got banned the quickest.

16. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

My guess would be Marty also.

17. Dog

Dog Pup

click on "member list" then "join date"" it will sort the list by date. shon was the first member marty was 3rd.

18. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Well coot now that you mention it,ive been here a year this month too.Its crazy how time flys, i figured i was at six months or so.O and Hemi ,don't even think about it.lol.
    You know i keep it in the rules.:D

19. preme

preme CH Dog

thats wats good cooter ..

20. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Happy 1 Year