1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

online medication

Discussion in 'Medical' started by ANCHOR, Mar 11, 2009.

1. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

does anyone know where i can purchase DERMOTIC EAR & SKIN SUSPENSION on line.

i have one dog gets a bit of a problem with one ear. he had a mishap and when it was repaired the cannal ended up smaller than usual, so it gets like heaps of wax build up every so often and i have to wash it out.(there is a medical term for it, but i cant think of it at the momment) some times ive left it a bit long, not realized and it gives him hell. i usually give it a rinse with a little MALASEB in warm water/rinse with seringe. i use the DERMOTIC for about 4 days and all is good for about six months or so, depending on how much dirt and crap he gets into.

my old vet that used to give me this stuff has left and the new one lol, thinks first i have to bring him in for his yearly vax @ $$$, + pay $$ for consiltation + $$ script + $$ DERMOTIC.
    lol, i told her she was nuts.

sorry for the ramblin, but thought i should offer some sort of explanation.
    makes me laugh ya know, i can take care of pretty much anything i need to with my dogs, but i dont know were to get this stuff and lol according to this new vet i shouldnt be taking care of my dog with out them and handing over lots of $$$.
    god Dam lol....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
  2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

3. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

thanx anyway mate, just nothing else seems to fix the problem, its almost like an infection type thing. i can clean his ear out near on spotless and the next morning the shit is back there and he's shaking his head again.
    ill try to find the medical term for it, that would help for people to understand the problem more.
    thanx mate, D'S.

DERMOTEC is for the treatment of Titis Externa and skin infections caused by Fungi, Yeast, Gram-Negative and Gram-Positive Bacteria.
    thats what the bottle says.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
  4. zarna

zarna Big Dog

hey there D'S i know of a fella that used peroxide on a horse,that had a wound on its ear. that had got infected. and it cleared it up no worries. or you could try canesten cream from the chemist. it clears up skin fungi. catch ya later

5. showdawgs

showdawgs Pup

Mix 50% vinegar and 50% water, in a bottle, clean ear twice daily. Then mix a small amount of 50% Ivomec (yes the liquid wormer) and 50% baby oil, drop a few drops in ear twice daily. I have or shall I say got the same type of ear infections constamtly, since I did this to cure it, knocking on wood at the moment, no ear infections for 4 months!!!!