1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Only Chinaman or any other bull dog

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by da boy, Jun 15, 2010.

1. haha "ones alot better" "from what i read he was all jacked up on steroids". HAHAHAHA keep on reading buddy did you see chinaman with your own eyes???? did you see those dogs that were better than him? what makes those dogs better than him? do you even no what you are looking at when u see a bulldog. And tell me do u believe chinaman was the only dog on roids at his time??? really shit pisses me the fuck off that some fuckin NOBODY named KINGKRACKER is gonna disrespect like that sayin pretty much all the credit for chinaman's look and ability goes to the steroids, NOT the handler who spent fuckin HOURS working the dog. "oh he looks like that cuz of steroids we just shoot him up twice a day and the rest is magic he pops into shape" thats what you sound like.

2. if he wasnt i dunno who was he was open to the world until he retired.