1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Opinion on SportMix High Protien 27/12

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by StraightGame, Apr 10, 2006.

1. StraightGame

StraightGame Big Dog

What do you guys thinks of Sport Mix Dog food high protien i would like to switch to it if it is ok. I have my dogs on pro plan lamb and rice right now.

2. buddylee04

buddylee04 Banned

Link to the ingredients?

3. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

not knowing anything about the food,,just that it says high protien,,I never feed a high protien,,maybe it was years with Great Danes that convinced me high protein just invites problems,,JMO

4. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Some of my dogs did very good on it, and others didn't.

Its very digestable and poop would turn white and crumble after one day.

I am feeding River Run, by Nutrina, now and am satisfied.

I will probly stay with the River Run for a while.

5. StraightGame

StraightGame Big Dog

INGREDIENTS

Meat Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of natural Vitamin E), Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydro- chloride, Biotin, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide.

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Isnt that the brand Walmart makes? Either way...I'd stay as far away from that as possible with "meat meal" (no mention of what kind of "meat") as the first ingredient, and a useless filler as the second.

7. StraightGame

StraightGame Big Dog

yea i agree i sticking with what i have them on now they are doing good on it.

8. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog