1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

opinions on breeding

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ILgame, Dec 19, 2009.

1. ILgame

ILgame Pup

2. Wood23

Wood23 Big Dog

IMO if the parents are proven go for it the ped isnt outstanding but it does look like a descent breeding thats going to give u a hard mouth dog.

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yea the top side is pretty nice

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

there's a few questionable dogs on the bottom side. i wouldn't feed anything from that breeding i just wouldn't feel right with the watchdog / sarona blood in my dogs.

5. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

I dont know personally about the top of the ped. But I had a female that was bred almost exactly like the bottom and all I can say is I gave that dog away.

6. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I can see if the WD / Sarona was tight or up close, but I don't think I'd let one dog in the 6th generation dissuade me from getting an otherwise (possibly) good dog.

Furthermore, it's old school WD, which is a good thing. I had a double bred granddaughter of WD's Blu Glory who had a heart like a lion. She could have put many "gamebred" dogs to shame. If I could get more just like her I'd get as many as I could in a New York minute & go about my business feeling right as rain!

7. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Give me 5 reasons why he did the breeding. This will tell us alot.

8. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

My buddy owned that stubby prick and kemo. They were nice dogs. The rest I don't know. Looks ok, may look better or worse, I just don't know anything about the parents, so its hard to say.

9. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

10. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

thats a good answer kgip, I never really understand why people ask others opinions on here. Specially if it is not a "mainstream breeding". How the hell is someone who knows nothing about the dogs gonna have a credible opinion? Oh well.

11. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

If you like the pups, take a pup. Pedigrees wont tell you if the dog is good or not. Yeah, the ped is not the best looking, but if the parents are honest dogs, then go for it. I've seen some impressive dogs that were bred very crappy, but hey, the dog makes the pedigree, right.... Your only issue would is what route you would go to breed it if the dog worked out. JMO:D

12. ILgame

ILgame Pup

First of all these aren't my dogs and I'm not looking to buy one of these dogs. Last time i checked this was a forum to ask question about dogs and that's what i did, now for the ppl that shared some of there input about the peds Thanks for your opinion. As for the rest that didn't have any useful input Thanks also!

13. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

i have good dogs looking for honest people to farm some great animals to.