1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions on Ped (Boudreaux)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BullyProud, May 10, 2008.

1. I was just wondering if you all could tell me what you think of this ped. Thanks for your time!

<table style="width: 529px; height: 751px; text-align: left; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;" border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="8" width="25%">Sire
    Exile's Scratch

</td><td rowspan="4" width="25%">Sire
    GrCh Boudreaux' Badger

</td><td rowspan="2" width="25%">Sire
    Boudreaux' Skull

</td><td width="25%">Sire
    Boudreaux' Maverick ROM

</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">Dam
    Boudreaux' Rita
    </td></tr><tr><td rowspan="2" width="25%">Dam
    Boudreaux' Scream

Boudreaux' Man

Boudreaux' Winkey
    </td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" width="25%">Dam
    HOK's Beanie
    GrCh Boudreaux' Badger

Boudreaux' Skull

Boudreaux' Scream

Sorrells Krazy Keena
    Ch Sorrells Sailor

Ch Sorrells Millie

</td></tr><tr><td rowspan="8" width="25%">Dam
    Exile's Jenna
    </td><td rowspan="4" width="25%">Sire
    GrCh Boudreaux' Badger

Boudreaux' Skull

Boudreaux' Maverick ROM

Boudreaux' Rita
    Boudreaux' Scream

Boudreaux' Man
    Boudreaux' Winkey
    </td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" width="25%">Dam
    Boudreaux' Miss Skull

Boudreaux' Skull

Boudreaux' Maverick ROM

Boudreaux' Rita
    Boudreaux' Red Reaper

Boudreaux' Skull

Boudreaux' Scream

</td></tr></tbody></table>

2. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

a close friend of mine has a son off Badger, its his first APBT and his best friend. Very high energy dog, physically true to standard and all around great companion and a clone of his sire

3. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Frisco was the only son I saw from Chinaman that was as good as he was, Frisco was very, very good!" (Vince Romero) <!-- / sig -->
    <!-- controls -->[​IMG] According to M.Williams he was given back to Tom because of the very opposite reason. but, he could krunch. ​

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2008
  4. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Rose: He also recanted his statment when V pressed him about it,saying that he said that because TG told the world about how he ran his dogfood company..MW even contradicted himself in the SDJ when he said that V gave him a pup after he shipped Frisco ..If he was a inferiour animal why would MW have "accepted" a pup off him?.According to V,MW wanted to keep Frisco for himself,and was upset that they(V&B) were sending him to TG..
    All this was made public via 2 of the publications of that period..Also 3-4 people who were present when Frisco was being "raised" wrote in on behalf of Frisco..No one besides MW had anything negative to say..

** Sorry this doesnt answer the original question about the pedigree..Not trying to jack this thread or anything**

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2008
  5. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

That ped looks like fire to me. Very nice.:D

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

That is a fine looking pedigree. Big Game

7. Thanks guys for getting back on topic.

I don't know if any of you are interested in seeing the dog that goes along with the ped but if you do here is a picture of her at 9 months.

[​IMG]

8. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

WEll lol .. I guess it honestly doesn't matter what her ped reads, she in herself is a fine looking bulldog, any owner would be proud to have. (but nothing wrong with her pedigree..:D) Hopefully she is everything you are looking for in a bulldog, you seem to be very proud of her and it shows!

9. I like her for her but because other people cannot see in person her I wanted to ask their opinion on how she is bred. There is a lot of stuff off this line that isn't being done right by today I do not feel that is the case with this bitch but wanted to see if others thought differently.

10. Caos

Caos CH Dog

here the article

[​IMG]

11. Boze

Boze Top Dog

that is really one beutiful dog i was hoping to get a boudreaux dog for my second dog if you do not mind me asking what kennel is she from

12. Caos

Caos CH Dog

congrats.you had a nice breed dog there.

13. Suki

Suki Guest

both she and her ped look good!
    BEST of luck with her! she reminds me of my first, back in 86~VERY similar looking. i wish you all the best with her! :)

14. Thank you all for the responses.

I'm glad many of you think she is nice looking or think her ped is decent. Thanks again for the replies

15. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I can't comment on the pedigree, but that is a gorgeous little bulldog.

16. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

WHAT the he!! does that have to do with the OP ? The dog posted looks great on paper and in photo. Rose these dogs are allways the center of B.S its allways been thet way dont belive anything you hear and only half what you see. . YIS J

17. HBK

HBK Big Dog

You have a well bred bulldog. Exile Kennels got there Eli dogs from High Output Kennels and basically line bred/inbred on them. They had a website but it seems to be down. About as heavy as you will find on Skull ROM and through a known producer GR CH Badger. I've got three from HOK.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=46540

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=169404

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=242805

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2008
  18. Suki

Suki Guest

...i think you picked yourself the perfect user name! ;)
    and
    you're welcome! :)

19. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Nice looking dogs HBK, i got there website to work. Although, their website has stated for quite some time that they will no longer be doing any breedings.

20. I believe he was talking about Exile Kennels website. He has fallen off the face of the earth so who knows what is going on with him. I'm sure he did something wrong as he won't return anyones phone calls and his emails are bouncing.

HBK I tried to PM you but it says your storage space is full can you PM me when you have room? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2008