1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Out of character

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CajunBoulette, Apr 16, 2014.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'd like to kind of apologize for some things I've said recently. Not apologize because I'm sorry for what I've said, but apologize because I should have never let the bullshit bother me to the point I got pissed. I don't know I've read over some of my post and man I've been pissed at times, don't take back a word I've said. But I personally expect better of myself on containing my discontent for certain things and people.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

stop bein a pussy!!!!!!!

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Fuck em if they can't take a joke..:)

4. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

stop bein a pussy!!!!!!!

X2^

5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

-IMO It takes a Man to admit that he can do better ! I myself, Understand the content of your post Cajun, I expect better of myself too ! A thousand mile journey begins with one step ! A Man that takes time to introspect, can make positive changes in his life. Take Care and God bless ! Dex

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....cb...what happening ..ya haveing a vision ...lol....lol....know what ya mean doh......don't take things here to serious...

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol yeah I had a vision last night about half way thru a quart of whiskey

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

8. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

this mofo is all in his emotions!!

9. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

who said this? no regrets remorse only leads to lonliness only the strong survive and strive thru life as warriors!! all of us die some of us kill even massacre!!! heres a clue hes dead!!

10. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao I wasn't in my emotions. I just had a moment of clarity, I realized that I was waisting my precious time in verbal combat. That is out of character for me, because talking ain't shit, I'm more an action type guy ya know.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Character is working even when we are not looking ..

12. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I've read a lot of threads, and I can't recall one by you that I felt was personally offensive to someone. I don't see any reason to sweat it or apologize. Sometimes clarity is no more than a lack of anything else in your sight. F'git abaaaat it. LOL

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....some-times ...we just be buzzing of off other's ......and we like to..:poke:,them..lol

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well anybody else ready for football season!!!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

15. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Damn. Keystone made you a sammich.

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Hey we are lucky to live in such a great state.I may make the trip Saturday..You don't have that far to go lol. Couple hours for me..days like that make ya glad u in the USA

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yea I'm looking forward to seeing the qb situation

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well the big gun won't be playing ..we really won't know to the end of fall.

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You think the guy from FSU gonna get a go at it? I'm thinking that may be a weak point this year

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

yes he is gone get a shot at it ...he had to set out the spring but he will be in fall camp..He was neck and neck with Jamous Winston last year and Winston got the nod but you don't get a QB like Jamous every year.Jamous is a special player and as I said Coker was neck and neck with him and Coker actually has a stronger arm..Imfully expect Coker to win the job in the fall.