1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

outcross

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by beanieman, Feb 15, 2010.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

as above in previous post.......:rolleyes::p

2. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

mid 20s bitch for sale piggy?

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

yes mate......great little bitch....

4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

whys she for sale then?:D pm if you want mate.

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

pm sent....:cool:

6. culabula

culabula Big Dog

shes a lovely looking bitch beanieman.i suppose the only way youll know how shell produce is to breed her with a male you like.(not trying to be smart).ive seen a good few k.c staffordshire bull terrier x apbt dogs.some of the first crosses are real beauties but the second generation not so good.however the apbt blood in your bitch is a few generations back so breeding her to an apbt would give you plenty hybrid vigour like first cross.I breed and have done for 15 +years crossbred working terriers and its very difficult to predict what you will get.As forrest gump said "life is like a box of chocolates u never know what u gonna get".maybe in time you could breed her best son back to her to tighten up gene pool and produce more like her.Although sometimes the opposite happens when you try that

7. beanieman

beanieman Banned

8. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Fingers crossed m8 ;)

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

beanie i look forward to hearing about the resulting litter in the future.....good luck. :thumbsup:

10. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

curious what will come :)

11. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Blanco

@ peppa thanks, wil keep you updated for sure.

@ X me too :D

12. beanieman

beanieman Banned

something went wrong i just see :D
    Blanco thanks mate LOL

13. jack the lad

jack the lad Big Dog

I would put the pbt to one of your other Bitches then put a pup from them back to her in a couple of years if any good this way you would be keeping the irish blood in there.

14. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Her first litter when she was bred to her cousin who is a full irish blood sbt, shows potention.
    but first i must see how this upcoming litter wil be and then i wil take a fresh look at it.