1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

outta these dog foods......

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MasFlow, Oct 6, 2004.

1. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

try one first and record the results then try the other and record the results that's what i do. i keep a record on every dog in my yard. when i condition them , how long , when they drop weight or gain weight , when what female if bred , what was she bred to , and other thing as in that. keeping records is a good thing then you know what's goin on in your yard and how to improve. we all can improve on something even if you don't think so. theres always a better dog out there. which ever one you like or however you results come out. only you can make your dog better! ;)