1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

PA AADR Show Results!!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by twiztidpitz, Jun 26, 2006.

1. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Well after a 12 hour drive up and 10 hours back, $300, and no sleep, Bud took 3rd in 18-24 month males in the PM show. My brother took Best Junior Handler too.

scratchin dog's Angus done very well!! He took 1st male and Best over all on the treadmill, Best red nose, and 1st in the 2-3 males both AM and PM shows. I left as they got to the 5 & over males so I don't know how far he went after that. ( I am so jealous of this dog, you should see him in person!)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2006
  2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Damn i wish i could have made it but my honey-do-list was too big to be able to make the show. Well sounds like it was a good time hopefully ill make the next one.

3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I had a great time at the show, lots of nice looking dogs there. And I got to meet
    Angus, who is just as sweet natured a dog as he is nice looking.

4. *cough cough* you guys forgot Deacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he took 2nd in the puppy class both AM and PM:D

5. Attila

Attila Guest

Glad you had fun. It is always good to hear about dogs winning and such.

6. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Which class was he in, I might be able to remember him.

7. he was in the 4-6 month males

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

hey twiztidpitz...glad to hear ya made it back home OK. Congrats again on the wins with Bud. Hes a great looking dog.

9. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thanks pennsooner! It was great meeting you guys and Stockey too!

10. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I wish I had gotten to meet him. Susan (Eagle eye) got to meet him and said he was a beautiful pup.