1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pacman Vid, Ablizin's Daddy X Dixon's Jacko

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by KuyaJames33, May 18, 2008.

1. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

He looks good. What is the deal with dogs and gardening equipment? lol

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

He looks great!

4. HugoBoss

HugoBoss Pup

Nice dog, damm he sounds gassed , how long was he working.

5. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

You'de be gassed too if you were hanging yourself on a chain like that. quote=HugoBoss;276892]Nice dog, damm he sounds gassed , how long was he working.[/quote]

6. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Yep..they sure do love any lawn and gardening equipment. My 1 yr old. ripped a piece of my push mower off.

7. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

yeah after a couple minutes i had to stop with the hula hoe because his tounge was starting to turn purple. its not in the clip but he ended up chomping down hard on the hula. thanks for the comments by the way.

8. dgky

dgky Pup

I owened his mother, Jacko. Bought her from fifty.

9. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Jacko was on my yard for awhile...musta been about 4 years ago or so. She was a fun little dog to keep.

10. dgky

dgky Pup

He told me she was a good dog and she had already been bred 1or2 times and had some off spring so i was very excited to get her back to k.y and she was my first boyles dog so after getting her a few weeks later she broke in to my house and i was woke by the sound of a cookie jar lid that broke boy dont you love them cookie eating boyles dogs and that thur is the Truth i hope you have good luck with yours but remember they love cookies more than life it self

11. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I never bred her, and never had anything off of her, but I did see a few off of her and they were honest dogs, and some went on to be great dogs. She was a food lovin little pig in general and knew no fear, I enjoyed her company while she was here.