1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Palmetto State/Western Carolina ADBA Dog show and Weightpull April 21st & 22nd, 2012

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Deuce, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Re: Palmetto State/Western Carolina ADBA Dog show and Weightpull April 21st & 22nd, 2

Sorry to hear that about twister. Hope he gets well soon!!

2. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Re: Palmetto State/Western Carolina ADBA Dog show and Weightpull April 21st & 22nd, 2

We are about a week out. Looking foward to it.

3. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

thanks Deuce! He's on the mend. :-)

4. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

So I will be doing a pork bbq for the concession standat the show. Got about 27lb of Pork from sams club. Gonna Hickory smoke it. Plan to post pics later. :)

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

What time does registration end/show start?

6. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

So friggin' excited! Leaving tomorrow after work to begin the 17 hour drive... Gonna be worth it rain or shine!

7. mommy2kane

mommy2kane Big Dog

It normally ends at 10am but they always tend to allow late entries as long as your class is not going on when you try to enter. ADBA clubs are always great with allowing this to help people get their dogs into the ring.

8. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Yeah we usually try to keep registering as many dogs as we can throughout the day. Though I have heard of other clubs charging a fee for late registration. I know I have heard it mentioned as a possibility in our area but do not think it will be happening at this show.

9. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Got to waynesville 11am. Checked in at days inn. Rooms available pretty clean for sure. Show grounds look nice. A beautiful large pavillion show ring for sure. Very excited for tomorrow!

10. phill

phill Top Dog

good luck lil black bug

11. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

577683_3913541163288_1422199702_33526902_604168012_n.jpg 405073_3913521642800_1422199702_33526895_974456840_n.jpg

12. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Just got home. Had a blast! These2 clubs did an awesome job! Great seeing everyone!!!!

Drove 17 and a half hours in 48 hours.

I have to thank mommy2kane's husband for handling Hillbilly for me on Sun. Puts him at now at 95 points.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
  13. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Hillbilly looked great!!

Yes the show was great! Heavy rain held off so weather was in our favors. We just got back to Mass not 30 minutes ago. We had an amazing time and what a great facility for a show!

A big thank you to the clubmembers putting show on!

14. Re: Palmetto State/Western Carolina ADBA Dog show and Weightpull April 21st & 22nd, 2

Hey everybody sorry I wasn't there, but there was a show in OK and its only 5 hrs from my house. I always enjoy coming out there and seeing all the east coast crew! Glad you all had a great turnout and nice weather!! :) Congrats to all the winners!

15. mommy2kane

mommy2kane Big Dog

Great seeing you! Damn, Hillbilly is almost there... see ya soon! :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

16. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Thank you to everyone who attended. It was a great show and pull.

17. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Thanks he was better on Sun. I had trouble with him and traveling that far. The furthest he has rode was 5 hrs. He was vomiting all the way up there. Despite Cerenia. I now know to start out a few pounds heavier.

You guys too!!!!! Dinner was insane! I had a blast. Yea almost!!!!! NJ is next God willing!!!!

And Boog you were missed!!!

18. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

19. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

good pics! thanks for sharing. hate i missed it. heard it was pretty chilly! i'm looking forward to comin up there for nationals though. congrats to everyone on their wins!