1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

panhandle area alligator blood

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by catchw8, Mar 9, 2010.

1. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

here are some dogs from my neck of the woods...

not heavy mayday but i bet he gets the job done ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [67068] :: CULLEN'S BAM BAM

virgil/mayday ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [330055] :: CULLEN'S KING KONG[/QUOTE]

Only times it matters to me if its heavy Mayday if its a direct breeding to Mayday you in the sticks nobody has papers to show ya know? other then that ya gotta go off the name the dog made for his self when selecting the breeding.Like the ones you show, which I have heard about, they are good hounds. You just make it easier on yourself breeding to a true Gr CH. however like you said long as it gets the job done. Best I saw had Mayday in him somewere in the bottom, So you definetly got the right mind set. dont know exactly how bred because they didnt have papers with them ofcourse. But he was great ch in my opinion. But I was told Cuda was better.
    I love virgil stuff I have some cross with eli. One I had directly off him bit my Buddy. another one bit me. I was like wtf! Extremely Athletic hounds.all the contraversy about virgil put off for a while but I manned up and checked for myself and bred to him(it cost) man was I shocked.

2. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

Ive been around both of those dogs and both great temperments and drive...I think Bam Bam is one of my favorite...[/QUOTE]
    how big is king kong now i know his Grand daddy uno is huuuuge and very much so a man eater

3. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

o so thats were you got your rbj male from?

4. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

how big is king kong now i know his Grand daddy uno is huuuuge and very much so a man eater[/QUOTE]

Yea king Kong is of the larger size too...dont know his current weight couse they all chunked up during the winter....I saw Bam Bam the other day and even chain weight he looks good... :D

5. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Well ive only talked to the owner two times never seen his yard only seen a lil red female he keeps around the shop but i believe they got the best bred dogs around in the area besides totanka kennels

I geuss ima be the only guy in the panhandle with alligator bred dogs but o well!

6. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Only times it matters to me if its heavy Mayday if its a direct breeding to Mayday you in the sticks nobody has papers to show ya know? other then that ya gotta go off the name the dog made for his self when selecting the breeding.Like the ones you show, which I have heard about, they are good hounds. You just make it easier on yourself breeding to a true Gr CH. however like you said long as it gets the job done. Best I saw had Mayday in him somewere in the bottom, So you definetly got the right mind set. dont know exactly how bred because they didnt have papers with them ofcourse. But he was great ch in my opinion. But I was told Cuda was better.
    I love virgil stuff I have some cross with eli. One I had directly off him bit my Buddy. another one bit me. I was like wtf! Extremely Athletic hounds.all the contraversy about virgil put off for a while but I manned up and checked for myself and bred to him(it cost) man was I shocked.[/QUOTE]

Yea from the story i read about virgil he was some what of a man biter but a great dog,well im into alligator blood an have been for a while i want to have my own private yard of it probably when i get old an retired but yea i think i made my final decision an ima just call gary hammond up when the time is rite an get a female off of him if i can..

7. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

ssssssssssssssssssssss

8. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

He has a lot of good dogs...rotates them out up there...guys are great up there...

9. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

There are ALOT of dogs in this area. And people do not have them all out in the public. I am only 45 minutes from Pensacola.

The kennel I am talking about does not advertise to the public. Do you have peds online?

10. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

Roflmao you sound like an old timer already
    I wanted something off snort looooong time ago there was a lot of hype on a dog he through but I procrastinate so much I miss out on alot but I had litters off most of the modern gr ch people dont even want to give me credit sometime because I didnt own the male far as points they called me Flavor of the month kid in westcoast I had so many litters down off of performers but I always regret not getting the Alligator blood and a damn dog name bullet!

11. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

lol thanks for the complament and btw im only 18 ha but yea my real goal and dream is to get some dogs from ac/dc an limey but thats gona take a while and alot of money so in the mean time i figure id get a dog in my own country then wrk on the overseas stuff later..

12. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Awww man really well its good to keep your yard private i understand that.

I live like 20 min.. from pensacola myself

but no i dont have online peds if it aint to much trouble can i see some??

13. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

you think they would sell to a enthusiast like me ive been into an had dogs all my life and been into game bred dogs for about 6 years had a couple good dogs an ive been cheakin out alligator blood for like 2 years now..

14. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

yea his got a nice shop if i wasnt into alligator dogs id probably would get 1 off of him

15. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

were are they!!!! any info?

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

catchW8 trust me bro you ain't got to leave florida to find what you want i promise you that. bro you are in bullyson country some of the best stock ain't to far from you. my biggest mistake in these dogs was leaving the local scene & spending way too much on dogs i didn't see the family avg for myself. that goes for damn neer everyone i know.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2010
  17. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

what you talkin bout??

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

what im talking about is there are some real world beaters in your part of the state. some of the best out there get feed in your area. there is some guys around there that put out some first class gator / bullson dogs. & you are close enough to them where you can take a good look & the famly avg without leaving the state.

19. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

im looking for a alligator dog top and bottom..

20. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

but then agian from readin some of hammonds stuff bullyson is a good out for alligator dogs