1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Parkour Pit Bull

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Yas, Oct 21, 2010.

1. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

That dog is an amstaff and it didn't mentioned deadgame, or gameness at all. It was just to show off the dog's athleticism.

2. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

nicely done :) that is a gnarly dog as everyone has mentioned, due to him being fat yet still able to accomplish such athleticism :thumbsup:

3. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

He isn't fat at all, that's how amstaffs are. Even when fully conditioned, they aren't going to be like the apbts.

4. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

amazing..don't think he's fat, just the way he's built

5. diggit

diggit Banned

nah the dog is about 10 lb overweight lol.

6. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

No putting the genie back in that bottle though. A kennel with a roof is the only thing that contain him now. :D

I loved my tree climber, the look on people's faces when they would come up the driveway and a brindle pit bull was about 12 feet up in a tree looking at them was priceless. :p

7. Kaderick

Kaderick Pup

Ain't know am staff, if you said staffordshire bt, I might agree...looks like a sbt or fat apbt

8. bionic

bionic Big Dog

The dog is a six year old Amstaff named Tret. It says it on his other videos.

9. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

It is too tall and wide to be a staffy and too short and wide to be an apbt. The head is also massive so it is either an amstaff of a bully.

10. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Nice, I thought he might've been an amstaff LOL

11. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Don`t make sense man, body fat % is nothing to do with breed.

12. KBK

KBK Big Dog

The dog is over weight, end of, and possibly its getting old, it cant extend itself properly by the looks of it, either way, its fucking impressive what he can do

13. Kaderick

Kaderick Pup

Dogs about a foot short to be an amstaff

14. Yas

Yas Big Dog

And way too big to be a Stafford.

15. Blau

Blau Big Dog

What kind of training goes into a dog to be able to do that? Or is it natural ability and willingness to work? That shit is AMAZING

16. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

That dog is actually the average size of an amstaff. The ideal amstaff should be 17 inches tall. It is just that now because of the bully craze, amstaffs are getting bigger too. Look at the watchdog, gaff, ruffian, etc. You now have 100 lb. amstaffs.

17. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

I know, who was talking about body fat. I was saying that no amstaff, no matter how conditioned, would look like an apbt.

apbt
    [​IMG]
    amstaff
    [​IMG]
    ambully

[​IMG]
    staffybull
    [​IMG]

18. Yas

Yas Big Dog

You said "He isn't fat at all, that's how amstaffs are"

What`s with the pix?...LOL

19. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Oh, the pix were just to illustrate my point LOL. Yeah I know, I was just saying that that amstaff isn't fat, he's actually decently conditioned. He could probably lose 1-2 lbs., but I wouldn't call him fat.

20. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

exactly Yas I agree, newschooldogman funny how everyone else before my post practically said he is a fat dog and yet you responded to mine saying he is not fat at all lmao :rolleyes: