1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Parvo

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by pitbull4.6, Oct 15, 2010.

1. pitbull4.6

pitbull4.6 Big Dog

If you want the best chance posible to save you parvo dog please visit Parvobusters.com with Marks help I saved 9 7week old pups and 2 adult males. All dogs were vomiting and had bloody diarrhea. This all natural treatment lasted about 3weeks. All dogs made a full recovery.
    Before I found Mark, I had taken the dogs to the vet. They wanted 10,000 up front and said I have a 50/50 chance of saving them. Also try and stay away from vaccinations, learn to keep the immune system strong naturally and I belive you will never have a problem. Using Marks products will greatly improve your dogs immune system. And the best thing is its a non profit group, and is just out there to save parvo dogs. He also has a 92% success rate with parvo.... Thanks again Mark for everything.

2. Anybody that says stay away from vaccinations for parvo is a pure fucking idiot plain and ssimple.

Mark (or you if that's your advice) can suck a fat one as far as I'm concerned LOL

Please nobody new take this advice seriously!

3. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

10,000 seriously? LMAO

4. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Posts like this are why people like me have a hard time being a good person. You sir are a complete, and total idiot.

5. Kristin

Kristin Big Dog

I've saved parvo puppies at my job with subcue Fluids, Clavamox, puppy aid, nutrical, and force feedings. And when we have to take them to the vets if it's really bad, it doesn't cost anywhere near $10,000. :rolleyes:

6. pitbull4.6

pitbull4.6 Big Dog

ya thats funny, cause the shot you get for parvo doesnt guard against the cvp2 strain which is what 99% of parvo dogs end up with. And Kristin you use clavamox.... any antibiotic is very bad for a parvo dog. Do you even know what the side effects are from antibiotics, vomiting and diarrhea the two main things that you must stop in parvo dogs. And you think shots are the answer... go fuck yourself cause my female is in an urn. She was givein her shots right to 6mth. she died at 13mths from parvo. luckly we saved all the other dogs, but it wasnt a cake walk. We stayed awake for 80hrs saving our dogs. You should do some research on shots before you talk shit. And kristin you got lucky period, the only good thing in your parvo recipe is nutrical. force feeding is the dumbest thing I heard of along with your subcue fluids(salt water mix). And ya for 9 pups and two males $10,000 was the price.

7. pitbull4.6

pitbull4.6 Big Dog

And you sir have had how much experience with parvo and nutrition.

8. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Always give your dogs their vaccs,and if you are unlucky enough to have a pup get parvo,give it pedialyte.have it drink it,if it wont drink it use a syringe to get the pedialyte into the dogs system.
    As far as your vet charging you 10 grand for 12 dogs,that seems alot like bullshit.
    MY vet only charged 100. I could see being charged 1200.00 for that many dogs but not 10 grand.

9. pitbull4.6

pitbull4.6 Big Dog

what????? my female spent 28hrs in the vet and it cost $1300

10. pitbull4.6

pitbull4.6 Big Dog

the truth behind vaccs in dogs. Google it, I will say no more.

11. 1916

1916 Big Dog

google the effects of crack on the human brain,put down the pipe man.

12. pitbull4.6

pitbull4.6 Big Dog

The only product that stops the multiplication of the virus is PARVAID. pedialyte is only for hydration. it does nothing to stop parvo. Hydration is only one step in curing a parvo dog.
    My recipe includes Parvaid, life cell support, adizone,pets pain formula, kidney rejuvenator and vibactra plus. these are all natural products with parvaid being their front line product against parvo. We also use a home made beef puree and the boiled off water from all natural outmeal. With the puree we also added a touch of all natural maple syrup, that puree mix was spreed on the gums every 15 min. and the parvo recipe was givein every hour on the hour. My female was bad, I mean real bad. She required enemas every half hour, with her getting twice the amount. Sad to say she died in my arms 80hrs latter:(. Thankfully we saved the other ten dogs, she was also the only one that had her shots. the pups were taking in 15cc treatment/15cc esbilac every hour. adult dogs got 30cc treatment/30cc esbilac every hour. It worked for me, and 4500 other people in under two years. this treatment has a 92% success rate. Untill you deal with parvo you will never know how serious it can be. Most people I have talked to have never heard of to many dogs even living from it, especially that young of a dog. Vets say between 7 and 14 weeks its a 90% kill rate in puppies. My female dying canged our lives, and I dont know, if they know, how much they really mean to us.

13. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

I would go with the pedialyte like 1916 said. My friend had a golden retriever that came down with symptoms of parvo and he gave him 5cc of Red Cell a day for 1 week and 10cc of pedialyte every 45 min. Came right back after a few days. Don't know if it would work on other dogs but it worked on his dog.

14. LMFAO!!! RIGHT ON!!

The OP is a fucking idiot and the post is simply retarded! Again, to any newbies reading this, please vaccinate your puppies and do NOT follow this dumbass misguided advice.

15. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Boogieman, her dogs may not have gotten parvo if she just took them to the vet and got the shots...lol:D

16. fblb

fblb Top Dog

With parvo...not to much as I keep a clean yard, get pups their required vaccinations, prevention is better than a cure. However if you intend to try to treat it a few good tips have been stated on your stupid thread....I would also consider keeping around colloidal silver on hand along with what has already been stated.

17. popper

popper CH Dog

i have had 2 dogs with parvo... one died and my other female was in and out of the vet in 2 days like new... but BONE THIN.... i dont think the vet did anything remarkaable to save her , i just think she was a string dog with strong immune system..... the total bill for boith dogs were 1200 bucks

18. LOL yeah try telling them that!

19. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

mine got parvo and lived! no vacs was the issue they caught it in the first place! cost or about: (for 3 pups, anmd shots for the two adults)$1200-2000 by the end of it, cause i didnt cough up for the $300 shots like i should of!

I.V. (saddle bagged method for 8-9days), pedialiytes, tami flu(order online), and blended chicken(boiled) and Rice. you keep them on stock and you might save your self some cash, and get your animals shots if you can!!!

20. Phebes

Phebes Pup

I have had parvo here twice in the last 3 years. Both times a foster puppy came down with it. Each time I had a pen full of foster pups that had at least two 5 way shots. All other dogs over 5 months had at least 3 shots.
    Not any of the dogs outside the pen got parvo and only one of the pups in the puppy pen each time got parvo. Now I am guessing both pups got parvo at an adoption event where they came in contact with it and unlike the other pups just didn't have a strong enough immune system.
    If I had not given all the dogs here their shots I know I would have lost all the dogs. I believe in vaccines and a good worming program if you want a healthy dog.