1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Patterdale mix?

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by Sabrina, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

For some reason I can't help but see Patterdale more than Pit Bull. Then again, I too am a horrible breed-guesser.
    Yeah, him being part GSD is about as likely as him being Basset/Dalmatian. :lol:

2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Raven and I keep looking at his picture and cracking up at the basset hound dalmation concept! lol

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Yeah it's pretty obvious that was either a lie or a terrible guess. :lol:

Aw, tell Raven that I say Hi! Haha :D I think she's so cool, there should be more little Jr. Handlers like her!

4. doubletap

doubletap Banned

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Wow cool video dt! :)

I have to post this photo that I took today, it's just too cute not to share. :D

[​IMG]

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Will do! Just one more week to go and we'll be out of the hospital and she can get back to wrangling her crew! :) Your little guy is getting so many "Awwwwww"s from her. lol

I wish we could watch the video. We used up our download time this month watching those stupid "honey badger don't care" video's. They just make her crack up. lol

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Oh I didn't even know you were back in the hospital with her again. :(
    At least you two'll be going home soon! :)
    I am glad to know that Rudy can help put a smile on her face, even from miles away! I'd love to bring him to visit her. :D
    When's her birthday? I would like to do something small for her....

8. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Ya... stuck in here again. We all got a pretty bad cold and of course hers went from bad to worse. She's very much missing the dogs so she's quite entertained by seeing all the dog pics on the forums. lol Her birthday is April 5th. :)

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Well at least she's entertained! :lol:

Alright, awesome. :) Thanks.

10. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Well the brindle is definitely becoming more visible, that's for sure.
    I was talking with Cynthia on FB and she said one of her boys (Billy) was black as a pup but developed into a dark brindle when he matured. So it's certainly possible. :lol:

I also wanted to share that I'm pretty much 100% sure I've located one of Rudy's sisters! :D Her name is Sadie.
    She too has brindle markings that are just beginning to appear.

[​IMG]

11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awwwww...... look at her! She looks so much like Moonshine! Yup. Dalmation/Basset Hound all the way! lol She looks very bull and terrier.

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Hahaha I know! :D I can't wait until his stitches are all healed up so that they can meet each other.
    Yes, she reminds me of Milky too. :lol: I need to see some recent photos of him, BTW.

Here are some more recent shots of him enjoying the snow. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

I still have no idea what this little mutt is. :lol: Here are some photos of him and his sister, Sadie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awwwwwww........... look at them! How cool you found his sister. :)

15. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Yeah I've managed to locate 3 of his sisters so far. :) All through groups on FB, Kijiji, etc.

16. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

Looks like a PitterPatt to me,the 5th picture looks just like a dog i had out of Blackjack Bronson,the Patterdale ive got know had odd ears as she was growing up.one would grow making her look odd then the other would catch up and on it went,nice dog,looks fun to be around!

17. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Thanks! :) He sure is an awesome little dog, as you said he's a ton of fun.