1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Patterdales in North Texas/southern oklahoma

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by badwhiskey, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Hello I am new to the board but not new to the bulldog community! Looking for a Patterdale pup can someone steer me in the right direction..the only one in my area would be G.H. any others??

thanks and great board:D

2. familydude

familydude Big Dog

Thats about your only option as far as im aware of in this area.

3. I was hoping to find something close to Gainesville area? anyone? or Denton tx

4. California has got real good breeder that represents the working Patty very well! I would have 2 dig up his name.I know G.H. n Texas still has some of the Nuttles stuff that will definitely hit a hole...AND STAY!!

5. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

GH's dogs are GREAT !

6. I have 5 males 6 weeks old now. female is mostly McCoy background and the stud is from california with Nuttall background. I will be in dallas for a few weeks. these pups are already showing gameyness and readiness to work. feel free to ask me any specific questions you may have.

7. still have 3 pups 10 weeks old now, already workin hard and playin hard. shots, wormed, vet, and loved very much so far. holler at me if you know anyone who needs a good workin dog.

8. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

pm sent badwhiskey, hope all works out,

9. rathernotsay

rathernotsay Big Dog

Nuttle eh? lol next....

10. jack the lad

jack the lad Big Dog

McCoys Grip was bred by me and my friend and was owned by another friend of mine before going to the usa,i kept his brother he was a better dog;)and still have a bitch from that line.

11. down to 2 males left. congrats to anthony in lafayette louisiana, jesus in Austin, tx, and tom in atwood kansas on their new patterdales from olympus kennels. all three of these sold pups went to homes where specific workin jobs were already planned for them and i really would love for the remaining 2 to go to good working homes too.