1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

patterdales

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by zarna, Dec 31, 2010.

1. zarna

zarna Big Dog

very happy with how my pats are coming along at 5 months are already getting stuck in to rabbits and are going to ground in old fox dens these pups are nuttalls x goulds /wheeler

Attached Files:

2. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

strong looking pups.. do they look more like their mom or dad, to me its more the mom side. i say mom side more

3. zarna

zarna Big Dog

both pups are the same height, the female is probably more like the sire and the male more like his dam, female is black in colour and male is more of a chocolaty colour

4. garywhite

garywhite Pup

pups look better then most pits

5. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

zarna whats ther weight like now.. do they look full grown already , as in height and weight.. mine was 9 kg when he was 6 months old.. now at 19 months he is 9.6. and height hasnt changed.

6. zarna

zarna Big Dog

i will weigh them sometime this week, i start my shift work tomorrow morning, so i work 7 on and have 7 off, great shift. but looks like they will still grow a bit.

7. Great pups, Hope they work hard for ya!