1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

paul's benji

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dogman2007, Nov 27, 2010.

1. I know of a male directly out of him but he is not open for stud

2. Bouncer

Bouncer Pup

got a ped for that male solid? your not on about the one off xara are you?

3. no ped mate just letting you know there was males alive still

4. Bouncer

Bouncer Pup

what have these so called males done or produced.

5. lol to get specific would be to talk about another mans dogs which I am not going to do. I was simply making you aware there is more than 1.

6. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

isn't the ch from benji x binx still around

7. Bouncer

Bouncer Pup

like you havn't talked about another mans dogs before, save the bull for someone else pal.

8. Bouncer

Bouncer Pup

no i belive he is rip.

9. lol well yh i have but people who wish to keep off the net and the stock to themselves i don't chat about there dogs no.

10. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

There are a few I know direct of Benji but all are pet's.

11. Bouncer

Bouncer Pup

well if they don't want their business on the net, there was no need for you to reply to my post was there, should have kept your mouth shut.

12. Bouncer

Bouncer Pup

cheers b, thats what i thaught. was just curious to see if there was any still about that had been weightpulled.

13. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

Only one of Benji worth bothering with and you've mentioned him. Rest are pet's or owned by BS'er's.

14. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

the brother to your bitch is a decent dog i have seen him but you know who has him now

15. Bouncer

Bouncer Pup

cheers tak, was told the same thing by the chap who first had him but owned by a BS know, belive me i know.

16. doubletap

doubletap Banned

hold on here l8sports...
    were are ye reading this from??sure ye say ye newbie!!ties with the reid stuff??.....explain??...you cant spell for shit.....im interested to see what else you come off with!!...

17. doubletap

doubletap Banned

i dont trust you one bit l8sports.... ...not one bit bit!!!...if you have such thoughts on certain things where did you get you get them from??....your a dodgy cunt imho.......

18. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

"Were is the old consistent blood of ed Reid that was sold out by every one when the new imported blood gets brought in and now were all looking for the bloodlines that produced the dogs that made history in the uk"........... thats some funny shit but what makes me laugh even more is the scumbag cunts out there still trying to get there grubby dishonest £hands£ on it anyway they can..............no chance..

19. doubletap

doubletap Banned

you cut and paste that from your other effort you muppet?
    bit lazy of you!grow up.im not this fella fella called mark.what i did was called "throw in a sprick to catch a whale".hence,you look a complete twat to those who know me!my name isnt mark,and your personal arguement with said fellow is now open to everyone.you,in all honesty,are a fookin idiot!!

20. anyone know if lola is still about off benji and how she producing?