1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pdf files!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Laced Wit Game, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ok so basically im puttin together a collection of bulldog memorabilia and im trying to get together all the pdf files that are bulldog related. im looking for keeps, all around books on bulldogs, breeding dogs, canine medical books, conditioning, hell even old sdj yearbooks and what not, anything that focuses on working keeping and handling the apbt would be great.
    i already know the majority of what most books contain, but i found a cheap way to convert them to book form and am now staring a collection.

so far this is all i have...............

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uxkows

so let this be a thread dedicated specially for pdf files that we can all contribute too and use.

thanks in advance.......

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

testing 1 2 3............