1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

peanut 6 months now

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by fonzy, Apr 27, 2013.

1. fonzy

fonzy Pup

just a couple of photos taken at el perro dog show last weekend, taken by peanuts sire,s owner, im sure he wont mind me posting them,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BmSBT

BmSBT Big Dog

lovely. nice length on the muzzle.

3. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

She is looking great fonzy u have done a great job rising her mate how tall and heavy is she now mate

4. fonzy

fonzy Pup

cheers mate,
    shes about 17 to 17.5 to shoulder and i weighed her last week and she was 31 pounds, she has filled out a little, we took her to the swatt day, and she had a little go chasing a rag and she was proper going for it, but she was being distracted by the big bulldogs around her, met the bullseye family, bullseye senior introduced me to bullseye, what a machine he is, he said he is weighing in at 39 pounds but he felt like 50 pound on the end of the lead lol
    how big is bronx now as he looked huge in the last photos

5. GCP82

GCP82 Pup

Hi mate, loving the pics of Peanut.. Shes looking really well. You any more pics of the sire?? Very handsome chap. Where was the dog show you went too fonzy? Love to get to one sometime. And cheers for getting back to us on the other thread, just sent email off for new collars. Took your advice and got the 1 and half inch for Dottie. Cheers, Gaz.