1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Peds Online.... Save your $$$$$

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by LuvMyBulldogs, Mar 28, 2011.

1. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

All that site is good for is creating peds, not even researching them, because half of them are fake. There is also too many fake ass CH's, GDCH's, ROM and POR dogs on there. If there is no one counting but you, how the hell can you say a dog is ROM or POR?! LMAO!!!:rolleyes:

2. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

@ BoogieMan Blood, I didnt go on there expecting to "learn".... not with dogs... the best way is hands on for me anyway....Like FB told me one time, "the best way is to try it and see".... i thought he was being an ass at first but after some serious thought....he was right... The reckless talk, always putting people's dogs down and the fake everything is also an epidemic.... there is one fella, a "PNitty", got more champions than a lil' bit, LOL

3. venom

venom Top Dog

Just have to take the internet with a grain of salt... on any site.
    Its pretty much best to just use this as a tool to network.
    Just like in 3D, you can't befriend everyone you come across.

4. WatchThis

WatchThis Banned

yea Pnitty is a clown no doubt.