1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Permission Please!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TRUEPITS, Sep 18, 2008.

1. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

Hi everyone...Daline here! I'm trying to find a great photo of a great true representation of APBT to put on an ANTI BSL ad. I want to put The constitution as the background the dog up front and to emphasize the 14th amendment
    “No State shall…deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

Although my first thought was using my dogs..I usually use my dogs to do my anti bsl graphics and stuff...
    But if anybody would allow me to use a photo of their dog please could you post here the photo I am allowed to use..Once the graphic is done I will post here... And if it comes out real good we would like to put it in shirts and mugs and stickers and so on...
    Thanks

Daline B.

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

I'd suggest just looking thru the galleries and find one that you like then asking that person... or find a old historical photo of a ApBT.... but your more than welcome to look thru my gallery.

3. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

Thank you so much!

4. Marty

Marty Guest

5. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

Like I said I just want to have a great representation of an APBT. I am doing one with APBT one with Amstaff and one with another breed that is involved with BSL...

Plus marty I'm in every forum you're in you could track me down and beat the hell out of me if I did something like that...and with any graphic i do using anybody's photos here I will post first for you guys to see and approve...

OH by the way has any of you done any march or rally ...We want to organize one down in Austin...stop BSL at the source instead of going city to city in Texas..
    I wanted to see if anybody has been through has helped organized..to kinda guide me too...