1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Peta and Euthanasia

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by BoiBoi, Apr 29, 2008.

1. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

"Instead they have become leading killers of cats and dogs, and the animal-loving public unwittingly foots the bill through taxes and donations."

great line right there describing peta perfectly

3. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Just read that article, was going to post it, glad someone did. found it on MSN, hopefully many more (of the general public, no matter what type fo animal they like) people read it and begin to realize what a sham PETA is...crockash!t organization tryin' to cover their tracks and make themselves look good all over the place.
    Thanks for posting BoiBoi

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2008
  4. simms

simms CH Dog

Bump!!!!

Thank's for posting even if it is almost always negative response on my part. In the big picture I dont have anything nice to say about any of these humain orgs or animal rights movement.

5. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

These people need a life!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2008
  6. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

A organization of brainwashing individuals motivated by the dollar.

Like Simms said, i really do not have anything nice to say about Peta

P eople
    e ndangering
    T he
    A merican Pit Bull Terrier

7. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Funny shit bro.

8. Marty

Marty Guest

This would make a great sig...

P eople
    e ndangering
    T he
    A merican Pit Bull Terrier
    :D

9. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing. I have a shirt like this airbrushed. Its most def. my favorite T-Shirt.

10. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

[​IMG]

You like Marty......

11. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

That is an awesome shirt idea, Bully.