1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

phantom pregnancy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by scottyh, Jun 7, 2010.

1. scottyh

scottyh Big Dog

i recently did a post on my dogs saggy nipples she had pups 3 yrs ago but nw the nipples have got worse and theyve got milk in ?? she due her season in about 2 to 3 monthes wat could this be any help would be appreciated thanks

2. scottyh

scottyh Big Dog

does any 1 body know what this is help pls

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

someone will answer eventually. ive had a couple that have had it after a heat but not for that long. start doing some more homework and i would be looking at going to a vet to at least get it looked at, your other thread was a while ago, i wouldve gone to a vet by now.

4. scottyh

scottyh Big Dog

thanks for the advice any 1 else know anything