1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

phills world

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by phill, Apr 15, 2010.

1. phill

phill Top Dog

i know and i like looking at the percentages also.you can always find some pedigree that say your dog has flash and edie once in the second and twice in the third and your dog has the same in the 2nd and 3rd but different dogs now you know the percentages with out posting or paying anything thats how i do it

6Dog likes this.
  2. phill

phill Top Dog

other than the adba's classified what would anyone sugest to at least try and reach the right people the adba's classified doesn't let you post that i will discriminate on many issues and a good history with ok sucess with the animals must be proven that other sight that's spelled similar to this one knocked my post down or i hit the wrong click and told the moderator to go to hell and it was a proper posting

3. phill

phill Top Dog

i guess i'm pissed off today sorry to everyone i'm ofending ,,,you know how it is like how a boxer gets from not beeing with a bitch they get meaner the same here i better go spend an hour or so with one of the monsters

4. phill

phill Top Dog

man litter #1 a ton of jeep with some redboy on the top a ton of my boyles on bottom 1 black male 2 male and 1 female buckskin to slightlly light red with all black noses and black masks litter #2 looks like wild rabit color light buckskin to dark buckskin heavlly ticked neck to tail