1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Photos of my dog getting fitter

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by oldskoolbull, Feb 17, 2013.

1. this helps alot its one of them zipwire swings on parks i pass it every day on my walks and let the dog have a play saves trees :p seriously though it gives him a good workout and he would stay on it for hours if i let him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Epona

Epona Banned

you work your dog unleashed in a park? on a kids place to play?

are you serious?
    are you drug addicted? or under the influence of drugs?

i cant realise it sorry... only dumb nothing more

3. hahaha ofcourse that is not the situation i will say no more

4. roza

roza Pup

good lookin' dog...retarded owner...

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

on another note , i had a dog break a canine on a chain like that. ( not in a kids play area though )

6. Just to clear this up i take my dog out for hours at a time he is off the lead in areas with no one else around wherr i have clear view for a good long distsnce all around me and when it cones to cuildren i trust my dog i have a son myself under the age of 2

7. And he is never off the lead anywhere near other dogs people or anything else

8. Epona

Epona Banned

still dumb

9. Your view dog loves it keeps him fit no else being hurt

10. Epona

Epona Banned

I will tell you a short story what was happened in germany.

A turkish guy had a mutt and rolled him against other dogs from such criminal low lifes for a small amount of money.
    this guy trained his dog on schoolyards, parks etc everyone who walks besides from 200 meters seen him and his dog clear while he worked his dog.

Story ends with this dog and another was be provocated over half an hour from a little turkish kid who throws stones thru a high fence on the dogs, the dogs jumped over the fence for hunting and mauling this kid to death.

The dogs where shot on the spot by the police, and about that everyone knows that the turkish guy who owned the one mutt that was typed in the news as "pitbull" trained his dog in parks and everyone see it and know about that this retard rolled his dog in parks too weve got a breed ban for pitbulls for 4 years thousands of dogs where euthanised.

Today you can keep a pitbull in 15 of 16 States only under hard restrictions.

And the credit for that only goes to one stupid guy that not use his brain, and the media that found a proof for "pitbulls" (this dog was not a pitbull but for media it doesnt matter) are must be banned from everywhere.

think about it.

11. M.T

M.T Pup

You're an arsehole.

Just yesterday I took my kids to the park, only they couldn't play on the swings as an arsehole just like you had allowed his mutt to chew chunks out of the swing.

12. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

Not a bad looking dog, shame the kids won't be able to use that swing soon.
    ( oh yeah, that's where tax payers money comes from!)

13. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

Listem oldschoolbull im into my dogs in a big way but what your doing there is sheer vandalism , our breeds have a bad name just now with the likes of clowns like yourself , your going to ruin your dog mate get a bad name with the locals , calm down with what your doing cos you have a good wee dog there & the last thing you want is it to be taken away from you , done for vandalism in a court with your dog ruining a kids playground ?????? comon mate use your loaf an old tyre with a bit of rope on an old tree away from preying eyes would be better than the playground .. listen mate take advice of people on here as your not doing yourself any favours .