1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pics 3&5 weeks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FearlessKnight, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Pics 3&5 weeks

Here are a few pics of the little guy.....
    getting bigger everyday.
    Weighed 9.8 lbs yesterday....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    He was getting ready to roll in this one!
    Reminds me of a little mini race car driver...LMAO!

2. Re: Pics 3&5 weeks

great pics! give him a kiss from uncle boogie! :p:D

3. Michele

Michele Guest

Re: Pics 3&5 weeks

awwwwwwwwwwww....how cute....:)

4. Re: Pics 3&5 weeks

I do that everyday!

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

AWWW You have such a beautiful baby.....[​IMG]

6. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

He is getting so big. I love his sweet facce. Is he doing better now? Are things falling into place? I miss talking with ya. Its good to see those pics. He is darlin.

7. Re: Pics 3&5 weeks

Oh yes....everything has gotten so much easier. Has a routine sleeping habit/pattern and routine playtime pattern, unless we go in to town for the day, then things get a little messy, but for the most part they are great, he is getting used to everything happening in a pattern, it makes so much easier on all of us! only gets up once during the night now, and broke a 6 hour sleep through...YEAH!
    I miss talking with you as well, PM me your e-mail addy, would like to keep in better touch with ya!

8. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

he is so adorable! I just want to pick him up and hold him. :)

9. Re: Pics 3&5 weeks

thanks....here ya go Blaizen J

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Aww! Look at that face! I am coming to squish his cheeks! Give him lovin from me too!

11. Re: Pics 3&5 weeks

Great pics Fk...thanks for posting. he is growing fast. You probably don't believe me, but he looks alot like my younger brother in his baby pics.

12. Re: Pics 3&5 weeks

LOl...well why would I not believe you?? You know they say everybody looks like somebody at some point...