1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my SBT x EBT

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by kjaquez1, Feb 20, 2014.

1. kjaquez1

kjaquez1 Pup

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

Is this a real cross , meaning you met the parents ?

3. kjaquez1

kjaquez1 Pup

Yea I have a pic of the
    Too [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Lol....ya-will have a-lot on here thinking were there dogs got their bat ears....lol....nice dogs

5. kjaquez1

kjaquez1 Pup

Thanks originally I HATED her ears but after doing more research on old bull and terriers an early apbt with wacky ears I'm like fuck it she does what I want her to do.

6. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

Where's the ebt?

7. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

Neither.dog is an english bull terrier on those photos shown above.

8. kjaquez1

kjaquez1 Pup

The mother (blue) is staffordshire sbt x EBT she's the only one out her litter with the ears and my girl is only one out hers with the ears

I love old school bull breeds And I wish rat baiting was legal

9. kjaquez1

kjaquez1 Pup

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Are you breeding the red nose and the blue bitch??
    That makes a purple nose..unless I missed something.
    These dogs have a known pedigree??

11. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

That blue.dog looks nothing like.an.ebt.cross, I could.be wrong but I'd like to.see her parents. She looks like a generic bullbreed mix.

12. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

you got a damn mutt dude, nothing close to a EBT x SBT. Looks like some ambully x petbull cross...

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....see i told ya .....there comeing out "theres no ebt/bt. In my pit"....lol...lol...i sure the lad knows where he got his dog ...???..he jus told ya's....ps:..rat's are considered vermin...there's no law concerning there dispatch..where i'am....or most places...

14. kjaquez1

kjaquez1 Pup

I can track down pictures of the grandparents when I have time. However they're in Nottingham and I'm in suffolk. (UK) there are no papers however I've laid eyes on the white bull terrier and the brindle staffordshire bull terrier. I have also spoken and seen the parents of the male. The parents themselves live 20 mins from me and the litter mates and parents we all walk every weekend. Although I do agree I am not nastrodamus and without papers anything can be said, but a bull terrier is unmistakable when you see one.

15. toom

toom Big Dog

With out being rude I was thinking similar.You can barely see any ebt in your dog I'm thinking the ears and size.The sire looks like a pit and the dam looks like an AMstaff or staffy cross.If I understand what your saying your dog is 1/4 ebt.Your dog is probably a cross of scatter bred bull type dogs like the staffy,,amstaff,,ebt,,pit.ANYWAYS great looking dog keep on enjoying her...!

16. kjaquez1

kjaquez1 Pup

Well yes I agree that saying sbt x EBT insinuates she is half EBT and she is not it's her mother who is. I don't take it as rude if that's how you feel it's how you feel my thread was really more about pictures of he anyway lol. I will not confirm not deny the appearance of the father as not to incriminate myself.

17. kjaquez1

kjaquez1 Pup

[​IMG]what about there?