1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Bull Bible (Cali Jack) vs Complete Gamedog (Ed Faron)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cliffdog, Jul 5, 2011.

1. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

To those who have read these books... which would you recommend to someone, who could only get one? In other words, which of these two books is the better, more informative book? (Based on content alone of course... price and opinion of the authors not withstanding)

2. john denver

john denver Big Dog

There both good:)I have both but if I had to pick one it would be jacks books.I think he was offering the cds with it in the package deal a lot of good info

3. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

I have both,both r great books.but if i culd only buy 1,it wuld Jacks book

4. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Nice avatar csotelo

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Both and then you decide.lol

6. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

The Pit Bull Bible :)

7. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

I thought the Complete Gamedog was a good book but after looking at the Pit Bull Bibles chapters im all over it! Thanks Cliffdog for the tread.

8. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

search it in the net. the contents of the book of mr. cali jack is very good. I must have that book...

9. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

I have them both, If I could only have one then Id keep the Cali Jack one, so I guess that would be the one Id recommend to someone if they could only get one. Id also recommend they waited till Jack had one of his deals on and maybe pick up some of the DVDs at the same time.

10. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

cali jack and snowdrift both basically copied and pasted their "aftermath" and "first aid" sections (the "best"/most useful sections of their books for an apbt owner) from someone else's writing and experience they gained it through. i had both, and would go with the complete gamedog over the indispensable tips.