1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit bull bible not for sale anymore?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cliffdog, Aug 26, 2011.

1. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I was looking up the Pit Bull Bible and I noticed that it is now replaced with "Dog Owners Little Black Book".
    http://www.johnkoerner.org/PitBullBible/

I was under the impression that the Little Black Book was a watered down version of the Pit Bull Bible. Is the Pit Bull Bible not for sale anymroe?

2. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

I got one about 2 months ago....took a few weeks before i got it from the time i ordered it....I like the book but was exspecting more to be honest with you....good book though

3. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

which one - the Bible or Black book?

4. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

Its the bible....I started off by just wanting to order the A.I. breeding dvd and noticed that if i bought the book along with the dvds i would save money and pick up something to read... The dvds were here within a few days and i got a email saying that he only printed the books as they are ordered...

5. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Yeah, I know it was up for sale about a month ago, the real Bible not the Little Black Book. This is a recent change. I guess it would be best to contact the man himself. I just realized that there is an "email" link on his site.

6. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

I just checked his site and like ya said I no longer see the Bible...just the Black Book....Ide email him too if i were looking for one

7. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

He stated on feds online that he isnt selling the bible anymore, that doesnt mean there wont be new revised editions in the future.

8. Nash

Nash Big Dog

Let us know if anyone e-mails him with possitive feedback pls.

9. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

In my experience he always returns emails, I know he did return mine and there where quite a few before I placed my order.

10. Nash

Nash Big Dog

11. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Jack is a good man, if he's not selling it right now there is a good reason! Wait a few months and he'll probably be selling it again.

12. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well, I was just wondering if anyone knew. I thought about buying the Little Black Book but I hate to buy a watered down version of the book on the tight budget I am on right now. If it's not out again in a few months then I guess I will buy the Little Black Book. I was really looking forward to a good informative read.

13. RRL

RRL Top Dog

14. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

lol..................

15. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

LOL, when I clicked the link earlier it came up as "Page Not Found"... thanks for pointing it out again! Good stuff. :)

16. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Like they said, if he isn't selling it just wait and he will be selling it again, as soon as he needs to pay his rent or to keep his lights on or get a new camera...

17. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Yeah it's for sale again... It's a better book than the Little Black Book which has much less info in it.

18. Jockamoe

Jockamoe Banned

Yeah right ok!

19. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

What is your problem with Jack? I've never had any problems dealing with him, please enlighten us!

20. Jockamoe

Jockamoe Banned

Other than he's an arrogant, puppy peddlin, pedigree changing, liar, and thief, I'd say the dudes alright! Lol
    He did write a useful book though in his own intelligent words and has some good vids on a few subjects.
    His dogs are not what he portrays them as, Also brags on production and a fictitious win record that only HE can vouch for!