1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit bull positives outweigh negatives

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Marty, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

North Haven, CT -- That’s your problem: you’re only an observer on the issue and know nothing about pit bulls. Their positive traits far outweigh their negatives. It’s the fact that their positive traits are used against them by people. For one, they are smarter than the average dog and are easy to train. They are more devoted to their owners and would die for them; their muscle and strength allows them to sustain and bear through injuries more than the average dog, but any good dog owner would not use these traits against their beloved pets. Not to mention they have short hair, are very cuddly and want nothing more than to be loved and will return their love unconditionally, no matter how they are treated. I have four pit bull mixes: one American staff/staff bull and three American staff/bull terriers. All are on the invisible fence in a neighborhood full of children and other roaming dogs/animals. There has never been an incident. So you tell me they were bred mean and are vicious and don’t deserve to be here? It comes down to the people who breed and own them – they are the ones who make bad dogs. The only two times I’ve ever been attacked by a dog, were both golden retrievers in two separate incidences.

I am sorry that you are so narrow-minded and ignorant on the subject. “We” are sick of people like you who speak on subjects they know nothing about.

2. SSandecki

SSandecki Pup

Good article Marty, where did you find that at?

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Hell I can't remember it was positive though so I posted it. Lol :cool:

4. CRG

CRG Top Dog

its good press now but wait till a roaming dog gets hurt or a child because they are doing something stupid to the dogs because the dogs are roaming in an invisible fence.then i guarentee those dogs will not be pit mixes they will be pitbulls leading to another horror story for our breed. the dogs should be contained were other dogs and trouble making kids cannot get to them were some accident like this cannot happen.