1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pit fits.....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PhillyPittty, Oct 3, 2004.

1. PhillyPittty

PhillyPittty Banned

ever wonder y pitbulls rip up and the house, yard or what ever lol some site said pit fits lol, and when they roll on their back and cover thier mouth with their paws lol to funnie!

2. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

Mine only mess up their rooms when they're bored or when i'm gone for a while. As long as they excersise everyday they're good.

3. i found that to be a good tool too. I run mine on the bike every other day and on the days in between I just play by throwing the ball or tug with him. since he is still a pup. Later on I might try having him pull weight.

-R

4. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

A tired pit bull is a happy pit bull!!

5. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

i have a banana bike and it works wonders for my dogs

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2004
  6. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

what the hell is a banana bike? lol

7. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

beech cruiser lol should of said that first

8. Since I work an off shift 3-11 I take him out around 11:30 at night and I find that better, less distractions and we can concentrate on the run.
    -R

9. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

yea it's better to run late. i run my dogs @ night if i'm not walking them. a good old fasion walk is really good too. i'getting ready to run my dogs in a bit anyways i always go around 10:00pm or 11:00pm. very cool