1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit General vs. Chinaman at 44lbs in prime

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Box Bulldog, Aug 19, 2016.

?

Pit General vs. Chinaman 4 years old 44lbs

1. Pit General

48.0%
  2. Chinaman

52.0%
  1. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

Pit General would of liked chinese food.

italianpit likes this.
  2. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

From those dogs i would prefer a litter not a fight...May be can born some blue bully lol

3. Texas RBJ

Texas RBJ Pup

Was Chinaman on that yard of beat up dogs?

PlugUgly likes this.
  4. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

No he was Not...But Mr burton have had some good one and Pit general beat all he have to put against..Pit general was a freak of nature

5. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

"Don and Phyllis Mayfield came up here and all the dogs were in the house except GENERAL. He was the only one standing on his chain. Don said “What did you do Danny?” I told him I rolled some dogs yesterday and he said, “Why did you roll them all into each other and not into this black dog?” I said I rolled them all against that black dog and he said “What! How much do you want for him?” I sold him the whole lot, and that’s how he got GENERAL"

6. Texas RBJ

Texas RBJ Pup

That's fine and all but Chinaman wasn't included in that yard. So I rest my case.

7. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I don't try to change your opinion but i think mr garner don't have rolled all his Yard against china..the dogman legend Danny burton try all he has in his hand to hurt him without any results so i don't think a burnstorming dog like china was a problem for generally..

8. niko

niko CH Dog

It's all just hypothetical fun....dont take it too seriously guys lol

9. Texas RBJ

Texas RBJ Pup

Maybe you don't understand what I'm saying. But none of the dogs on his yard at the time was Chinaman. Its that simple.

10. Texas RBJ

Texas RBJ Pup

Yes. You're right but I was just stating my opinion. It's all guesswork and fun.

11. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

Shady makes them Kiss & make out & then kicks the snot out of em both.....

Double 00 Buck and niko like this.
  12. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

It's difficult for me to explain me cause english is not my language but i can assure you, i'm not taken seriously..;)

13. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I have understand my friend..maybe you think mr burton's dogs was garbage but in the real world mr burton has nothing to envy to garner

Rockcreek and Box Bulldog like this.
  14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

until we lump up a handful more of freaks and I mention that they are all BLACK DOGS,,, hmmmmm...

niko likes this.
  15. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Black dogs are the best

niko likes this.
  16. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I got my money on Chinaman. From the results of the tests they did, he was a canine Olympic athlete. I believe General bit hard, I just think the stories are a lil overrated. I usually say no offense, but take it how you want. Chinaman's matches were shorter with the same outcome. I never read about Chinaman running hot like General. To be fair I don't know the conditions under Chinamans matches either. Coulda been under AC for all I know. I'd still take Chinaman

17. Rockcreek

Rockcreek Pup

I'd take Burton over Garner in their prime, too. :D:D:D
    It was a different game in those days. Burton had dogs straight from the man himself, E. Tudor. Pit General in a breezy, walk in the park, annihilation of Ch. Chinaman. Not even Vince could have saved him afterwards either! Hahahaha!

18. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

They were both very similar dogs in a lot of ways. I would agree that Chinaman probably had better lungs from what I am told he was in a class of his own in that department. I would also state that Pit General was probably the harder mouthed dog he looks to have a big head and jaw but Chinaman i know could still hurt a dog plenty. I know they were both ruthless bastards but I would say that Pit General was a little colder any dog that would rather kill than breed a bitch in heat is one hard dog. I also think the dogs from Pit Generals time were a little better I think the 1970's was when the game of game dogs gameness was at peak. I know Don Mayfield could tell a good story and possibly stretched the truth on Pit General a little bit but that dose not take away from the fact that he was one of the top dogs ever to perform in the box. I started this thread to see what others thoughts were me and my brother have argued about this one for a while I pick Pit General by a hair in a long hard battle Chinaman dies in the box on his last and final scratch and Pit General dose not make it to see the next morning. Just my opinion not to offend any Chinaman fans for he is one of the best ever to enter the box as well.

19. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

There has been good dogs from all colors maybe the exception of blue unless there was a blue dog that I don't know of. But you are right there has been many great black dogs no doubt about it.

20. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

as far as freaks,,, almost always black...