1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit General vs. Chinaman at 44lbs in prime

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Box Bulldog, Aug 19, 2016.

?

Pit General vs. Chinaman 4 years old 44lbs

1. Pit General

48.0%
  2. Chinaman

52.0%
  1. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

Not blue? Lol
    The Best dog i have ever had, And one of The Best i've ever saw was Black but i don't think Black is better...He was in a litter of nine with a light brindle And 8 Black dogs. Eli brindle The dame And redboy Red Red nose The sire(bad, freaky mouth And game To The bone)..i think its Just a dominant traits of The Eli family...by The colors The Best dogs are always Black, Red or buckskin..personally i have never saw a Good brindle but this don't Mean brindle are no good.

2. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Ok. Blue is second best...
    I haven't seen a good brindle with my own eyes but read about some. Brindle is my favorite coat color as far as just looks go. If I'm going to buy a pup out of a litter of 3 black, 3 brown, and 3 brindle I would pick black all day. I try to pick colors that represent the families of the sire and dam of the pups. Like Elias said, most freaks dogs are black. I would rather have freak mouth than dead game

ELIAS'PISTOLA likes this.
  3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

What about freak mouth vs game? Reason I ask is I wonder why people breed and choose mouth over gameness nowadays.

4. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

Cause a Very hard mouth Can win before gameness show up But a game dog with some ability, Head difensive dog for example is almost unbeatable imo

ELIAS'PISTOLA likes this.
  5. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

Yes c-note, if that hypothetical litter is jeep/redboy i pick The brown, if it's bordeaux i pick black or brindle and The same if iTs a Tudor litter, i agree with you but unfortunately it does not mean it's the right thing...My best dog was black out of a freak wild crazy redboy red Red nose and a cold Eli bitch..that litter produced four super dogs, two cold females and 3 Cur but all with real hard mouth

6. treezpitz

So, why not just call them "mouth dogs" instead of game dogs since nobody breeds for gameness anymore?

7. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

Cause a mouth dog can be game but probably You can't See It cause a real hard mouth is a destroyer And can end a match before He need To show gameness..Who Tell You nobody breeds for gameness anymore? Many Kennels breed To game, in Balkan They breed mainly Best To Best...

8. treezpitz

I see it , that's how I know. Everybody talks about mouth mouth mouth. It's all mouth. Nobody wants gameness, they just want mouth. I'll take a game dog over a mouth dog any day. A lot of dogs have hard mouth, that's easy to breed for.

9. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

No many people fight dogs today cause The law But many people have a "pitbull" (Not a bulldog) and many of that people is proud to say his dog have hard mouth although in the end it is a Cur...jmo

10. treezpitz

I'm sorry, you had me confused. I was only speaking about legal HOG HUNTING. I have never and will never participate or condone any illegal activity. But I will finish by saying that I will never understand why somebody would breed for mouth over gameness.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Treez some folks didnt want to be there all night long.Plus u can show that hound again pretty soon .

niko and treezpitz like this.
  12. treezpitz

That's my point though, bama, then we now have mouth dogs. Not game dogs.

13. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

me too My Friend But
    please tell me how do to breed for gameness in hog hunting? Two or more dogs with kevlar clothing Vs one hog..impossibile to show extreme gameness jmo

14. treezpitz

If you take off the vest, does that change it in your mind? One dog by itself work for you? lolol That's all you'll get out of me, amigo.

15. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

16. niko

niko CH Dog

It's been said a million times....gameness is what makes our breed different!,if you get the other attributes while breeding for it....iceing on the cake:)

reddirt redneck and italianpit like this.
  17. Texas RBJ

Texas RBJ Pup

I agree with you. I breed for gameness and if I get some mouth with it, more of a blessing for me.

niko and italianpit like this.
  18. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

Black and tans are good as they come as well.

19. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

Gameness is most important in a match dog you could have a hard mouthed dog but if it stands the line its not much good. But gameness can only take you so far you need the hole package to have a complete top notch dog.

niko likes this.
  20. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog