1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit sports outside the USA

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cliffdog, Jul 9, 2011.

1. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Maybe this is a dumb question but so be it.

Outside the USA, where it's legal, do most countries use Cajun Rules? Or do they use maybe a different set of rules... Or no rules? (I'm talking about various countries...)

And does anyone know what the rules are that Johnny Lai wrote that are used in Taiwan?

(Just curious. Don't know much about how things are done outside the USA. If anyone has links to places I can read I'd be grateful.)

2. hardluck

hardluck Banned

different people, but same rules... have you ever heard of smart kennels? check it out

3. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

Western Europe has always been using rules from which cajun rules derrived, and since the cajun rules they've used that. Eastern Europe starts to use cajun rules more and more nowadays.

*fictional*