1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pit tattoos

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bigsho, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Chyna

Chyna Pup

Thanks WB.

2. How you going to talk about curs with your big ass 70lb red nose mutt. Get that dude some mitaban for that mange he has. I got a cur for both of your dogs.
    All of these kids with mangy ghetto mutts think they have something...........please.

3. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Nope. This would be my first one. That's why I'm a little worried about it. My 2 brothers (15 & 19) both got a a tattoo by some friend of theirs...I don't like them (tattoos not my brothers) much, but they seem happy with them. I do want a bulldog tattoo, and I really would like a portrait one. Or one that means something to me. It is just the deciding part. I'd would have to go to Texas to get one since they I found out it is illeagel in Oklahoma. $300 sounds about what I was expecting as far as pricewise. But for a good tattoo from someone I trust price is secondary.

4. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

some nice ink yall posted up here

5. Suki

Suki Guest

I LOVE your tat. I have three, but my next will be of Venus, and perhaps my rottie boy, Kaiser, some how together. I draw fairly well, as does my daughter=art major, so between the two of us, we're cooking up another one. Can't wait!!! Been saving for a while now.....

6. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

Check out my husband's tattoo in my gallery. It was a tribute to our dog, Scooby that passed away.

7. Suki

Suki Guest

Nice!!!:cool:

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

The best tribute you can give a dog that meant alot to you is putting it on your body for life.....good job scrappy!

9. i have a linz design on my back it isnt done so well but im going to get it touched up... the pic is in my gallery... and if find the right type of pic im going to get another pit design tatt right under my neck

10. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

I've got some PIt Bull flash I did a couple years ago, I used some pics of famous dogs, and some I made up. I need to get out there and sell the flash. Anybody have a tattoo shop that wants to buy some flash?

11. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

I've got one too that needs some more shading in of the face to make better facial definitions. It's on my lower back.

12. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

Thanx. I am thinking about getting one of Scrappy when he gets older.

13. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

ive got one....wanna get it removed tho it looks gay as hell.....its too colory.....dont pick tattoos when you're drunk...lol

You know you may be a candidate for a cover up! I had my first tatoo covered up with a new one and it's beautiful!
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

14. J Henry

J Henry Big Dog

I have one tattoo of a Pit bull that I got back is '89 and it is getting old and faded. I am going to get it covered up with a portrait of the dog I have now.

15. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

I'm looking for an outline of just the a head. No color, no fancy stuff... just the outline. Does anyone know of any?

16. Suki

Suki Guest

check these out:
    <LI class=first>www.strongerthanall.net/pittattoos.html
    didn't read the whole post. Not sure if someone posted this link yet.

17. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

Most of those are horrible! At least a few of them are original, like the one of the boy and the pit made into a cartoon. Most are either bad art, bad tattoo work, or both! These are the only decent ones I think:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. i agree... some r okay but most of them look messed up or show pit bulls as the "monsters" society puts them out 2 b... i do love the razor's edge collage though

19. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

This is something only a fool would tattoo on themselves. This is the very frickin image we are fighting! For every tattoo like that one on someone, probably 100 pit bulls die for.

20. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

[​IMG]

i would personally slice that off his body!!!
    i got a friend at school that is a real good artist but he likes to draw pits like taht and he shows the mto alot of people so i had to put the beat down on him and told him to stop giving pitbulls a bad image at school alot of people wopuld come up and ask me if my dogs were vicious like that and iwould just get me fired up