1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pitbull DOc. on Animal Planet right now

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rocko, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

Just turned on tv. 7pm Central time and a documenty on Pitbull and Parolees is on....so far so good....

2. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

3. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

No thanks.

I can't even bring myself to watch it.

4. terryg

terryg Pup

Yea... that show really sucks

5. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Yeah i watched it once... once..

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

was it that bad? lol

7. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

thats some bs they should put all them dogs ts

8. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

She can house 200+ dogs on 17 acres host an acclaimed television show.

The average dog owner can't house more than 10 dogs without raising eyebrows.

9. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

well...I got the "point" of the show....for some reason... I kept thinking it should have been called Dawg the bounty hunter.... Yes the dogs were better there (or atleast what they did put on tv) but its just another drama series on tv......the daughers were not to bad though....I think one would was underage soo cant think to much about it :D

10. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Im with GSD on this if i housed my dogs the way she did id be locked up in a heartbeat. And i never seen a parolee in the whole show it was bout her and her daughter. Should be called Tia tryin to save every dog in the world! ROcko i only seen one daughter and she wasnt to bad but she owned a french bulldog not my type lmao:D

11. Rojas

Rojas Big Dog

What is the reason you guys dont like this show, i saw the commercials and thought it would be interesting, now i have my dvr recordring every episode, i think she is doing a good thing for the breed, she and her husband, take in dogs that not even the pound would take and reform them if need it be and place them in qualified homes, if the pitbulls dont get along with the other dogs in the household of the new family, she will not place the dog with them. I am enjoying this show so far..............

12. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

if things were my way there would be no need for this type of facility
    or pound or animal shelter

these dog should have been culled out a long time ago

hate me if you must but this is what happens when there is alot of BYB's peddeling to many pups

200 stray pitbull and pit type dogs on one yard

they should put them dogs to sleep cause I promise you there is at least 100 new pups for every one dog they save

13. dajuice

dajuice Big Dog

That lady don't know what the hell she's talking about, and after watching about 15 minutes of that show I felt like any minute longer would be a waste of time.

14. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

I def agree with Frank. I feel bad as hell for the dogs, but she talking about having 200 plus dogs on her yard and taking in 2 to 4 dogs a day and only adopting out 2 to 4 dogs a month. It don't make no sense at all. Unfortunately aint enough pitbull owners in LA to help her ass out. I wish I had 17acres...........shit.

15. only seen one episode and didnt care for it to much, altho atleast its showing the apbt in a somewhat positive light compared to most things apbt related on tv.

16. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Def agree. Its good to see something that isnt AttACK related on tv.

17. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

what I see going on is a true detriment to the breed

not saying that these dogs are bad dogs

but I seen a few dogs that were mixed breed dogs
    but to the public they are pitbulls cause this lady said they are

so inturn when one of these mongrel mutts attacks someone its automaticly a pitbull

because it looks just like one of those mutts they saw on animal planet with that lady:D

18. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Good point FrankD but think that image has already been burned into the public eye from all the rap videos and etc. jmo

19. familydude

familydude Big Dog

When i watched it most of episode was centered on her convict husband, not really a great image there.