1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Please Read Right Now!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by imprezivr6, Dec 28, 2005.

1. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

How was it that they all went away? what did the law say?

2. man sorry to hear about the loons that are trying to claim ur baby, hope they go away here real soon

3. Suki

Suki Guest

Kennel/crate them inside, and yeah, a camera is a good idea. Also, I agree with the no trespassing signs. I have them on my property. Good luck. I would microchip her IMMEDIATELY, and not wait for the spay. Takes a minute to do. Good luck. People suck!!!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2005
  4. THe cops told them that we had papers, emails, etc proving ownership and that if they still felt it was their dog they need to sue us. The thing i dont like is that the cop was like "i dont have time for this, you guys are arguing over a damn dog" These are more then dogs to me! Also if they wanted to try and get the dog they need to take me to court. I am just nervous they will break in my house, follow my wife and try to attack her etc.. It is crazy. It was very bizarre guys, and i am still in shock.

Do you know about how much the chips are? Doesn't matter, but i just was wondering. Also can they track them with the chip?

5. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

OMG that's just horrible! My dogs are more than dogs to me too, I know just how you feel. My dogs are my family. Call your vet tomorrow and ask about the microchiping.

6. Suki

Suki Guest

usually 60-about 80$, (around here, anyway). Well worth the cost, and as mentioned, takes only a minute to do=much like a shot.
    Is there someone who could stay with your wife, while you're not at home? Fingers crossed for her/your safety.

7. 60-80 is nothing. I would pay 1k for that, i would rather eat dog food myself until i paid off the chips. I dont want kids, my dogs are my kids..

My wife should be good during the day, i am just going to have the neighbors really keep an eye out if they can, most of them are housewives. If i am home and someone breaks in my house they are getting the .40cal PERIOD.

I appreciate the support guys, this has been very traumatic for us.

Any more ideas are welcomed.

8. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

If you really feel that these people are a threat, you can get a personal protection order against them, go to your county or city courthouse and tell them you feel that they are a threat to your home and/or family,,if they come within a certain distance of you they can be arrested. You can only do this if the threat is real,,they actually said something or you see them hanging around your family and property. There are also anti-stalking laws,,document on paper everytime they even look your way,or say anything to you. I am sure there wasen't police report made right? no ticket was issued? no crime committed? document tonights activity.

9. They were all in my wifes face when i came out, about to throw down with her. 3 butch ass girls wearing flannel shirts and hats, straigh men. I feel there is a very real threat. The girl said right in front of the cop "she is lucky my mom was in her face and not me cause i woulda knocked her out" The other lady said "some day that girl is going to get her ass beat down with that attitude" I dont need my girl walking to get the mail and getting jumped. Funny part is this is in a nice neighborhood, of all brand new houses over 250k each.. I dont get it.

Like i said the cop said it was a waste of his time, he gave me no report or them tickets. I called the PD and told them i want a report for my records. He also said when i asked what happens if my house gets robbed, vandalized, etc in a few weeks, and he said" we will deal with that then"

I am going to try and file for an order of protection.

10. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Yup, like Catcher said. Btw, the chips they put in dogs aren't tracking devices, per se. A good way to prove ownership though.

11. What do they do? Are they just like scanable, then her info would come up? I need to get a GPS in these dogs.lol

12. Suki

Suki Guest

yeah, they run a hand held device over the imbedded chip, usually between the shoulders, a number comes up, which has already been added into a data base, and your info is "attached" to that number.(name, address, etc)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2005
  13. Ky_PitBulls

Ky_PitBulls CH Dog

as long as you have the papers and got the guys number that you bought the dog off of you shouldn't have any problems just do like the others said and call the cops on that crazy woman

14. I did all that. I am just worried about them breaking in my house, and stealing them, or vandelizing my house. It sucks they have to be inside kenneled all day now.. I am like a prisioner in my own house.

15. This is where the microchip comes in handy. I have all of mine done and no one could ever question if they are mine or not. You can order them and do them at home or have the vet do it but it is well worth the money.

16. CB

CB CH Dog

I think your alright man. Your girl might get some bad looks from the neighbors but thats all i dont think they will break in the house or vandalize it unless there really dumb. So just cool down and tommorow you will kinda laugh about this whole thing.

17. I hope so..Actually all my neighbors came out and started telling those bitches to leave us alone and we have had the dog for a while.. The thing is they were kinda trashy, i think they would be shady..

I wonder if they really had a dog that they lost, or if they just really wanted mine. I just dont want to have to deal with BS when i am walking my dogs at night. I usually bring the xd40 with me anyhow.

18. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

DON'T wait !! Go first thing tomarrow and have it done. That way if they DO steal her you can prove 100 % she is yours !!

19. I am not going to wait. But the thing is if they get her, i will 99% never see her again.. I doubt they would steal her and leave her around the house. I will definetly be getting her chipped though. I wish therre was a way to track them.

20. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

its only $35 here. I would have a friend maybe watch the dog for a week or two while this dies down