1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poll: Chans Family of Dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by maydayfan2010, Oct 4, 2010.

?

Chan's family of Jeep dogs are known for being the gamest of the jeep dogs

Poll closed Oct 29, 2010.
  1. True

26.5%
  2. False

73.5%
  1. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

crenshaw produced jeep, conditioned and showed him without these three factors no one would talk about jeep. garrett deserves the credit for who he backed to jeep i will agree with this. crenshaw told me he wish people would have given garrett a little more credit for jeep but he knew that he would get the credit because of honeybunch and the fact he made jeep a champion 4xw.

2. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

Me two...........

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

U can call AW a peddler all u want but kno a few who got good dogs from him bacc in the 90's....nothing cold at all!!!

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Brodt dogs is where it's at IMO.

5. united

united Banned

The Jeep line is a very large line with many different branch's. The best segment's of it is hard to find if you don't know the people, as there are alot of people peddling crap bred pup's based on pedigree not on selective breeding. I'm not even sure if all the Jeep pup's out there are Jeep bred.

Many people had offspring of Jeep that produced well, so to know which was best producer or gamest of these line's, We'd have to know the record of every single offspring of each dog.

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

its an impossible thing to answer.it just goes down to personal views.

7. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

I agree. Only a GREENHORN/DUMBASS would make a statement like "Chans family of jeep dogs are known for being the gamest of the jeep dogs."

P.S. ONLY A GREENHORN/DUMBASS WOULD VOTE THAT THIS STATEMENT IS TRUE.

8. DeepWoodz

DeepWoodz Banned

the comment was from a guy as green as dead dog plasma. i would take his word over 98% of the rest of you internet bulldoggers. at least he's in the deepwoods. btw, i voted true.

9. Ms.Kitten

Ms.Kitten Banned

Those floyd dogs are some lookers...

10. Piter2006

Piter2006 Pup

11. Piter2006

Piter2006 Pup