1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Post your Male of the week here ;)

Discussion in 'Male of the Month' started by Marty, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marty

Marty Guest

For Sept 02/06-09/06

2. Kato13

Kato13 Pup

[​IMG]
    This is my best friend Kato, AKA VelvetSteel-ADBA registered- Colby/Wilder dog... hes 6 years old and has a chain weight of 70 pounds...58 pounds-conditioned... the photo was taken this week -the day after a minor surgery... He is feeling GREAT! ...There will never be another like him...A dog I'm very proud to call my own...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2006
  3. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

[​IMG]
    This is S & T's Chocko ... on the day he came to live with us.. thanks Ga and Novice ;)!!! Yep, he's a bit fat in this pic ... had to spoil him a bit lol

4. tnob

tnob Big Dog

[​IMG]

Chuckle Head

5. StraightGame

StraightGame Big Dog

6. SJBPolo28

SJBPolo28 Banned

Here is my little boy Vega420

[​IMG]

7. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

8. OhRex

OhRex Pup

[​IMG]

My baby, Rex.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2006
  9. dog-man

dog-man Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2006
  10. Marty

Marty Guest

Re: Achilles

Is your picture in our gallery? if not post it there and use the BBcode link below the pic ;)

11. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Re: Achilles

"Spook" he looks real big, but hes 50 lbs lean (which actually still is big to me! lol)

[​IMG]

The Watcher likes this.
  12. Here is Tabious again!![​IMG]

13. diva

diva CH Dog

Diesel

[​IMG]

14. old man Max again letting me know what he thinks of ADBA shows lol

[​IMG]

15. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

this is patch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MY wife though this was funny

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2006
  16. deeann

deeann Big Dog

Vader

[​IMG]

17. tnob

tnob Big Dog

I may be wrong but I thought we must personally own the dog we submit.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2006
  18. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Correct Tnob,the post has been edited. Also, your only allowed one pic a week. Thank you.

19. StraightGame

StraightGame Big Dog

its ok should specify on it though.

The Watcher likes this.
  20. Marty

Marty Guest

Contest Rules:

Each member is only allowed to enter one picture per category per week, if you submit additional pictures, they will be promptly removed.

The dog pictured must be owned by you, if the dog is deceased, it must have died under your ownership.

All pictures submitted must be posted from the gallery on this site. To help you with that, there is now a "BB Image Code" text box below your picture posted in the gallery with the proper code to copy and paste to post your picture within the thread(s). Do not post pictures as attachments or from other sites (including free image hosting sites, e.g. PhotoBucket.com).

[​IMG]

If your dog wins a weekly contest, but doesn't win the monthly contest, the same dog, but different picture, may be resubmitted in a later contest. You may submit the same picture of your submitted dog each week until it wins. If a dog wins the monthly contest, no picture of the same dog may be submitted again for a year.

If you post a picture that violates these rules, it may be subject to immediate removal and will require resubmission, conforming to these rules, to be included in the contest.

About Contest:

There will be a weekly contest for best male, female, puppy, and pet, and a monthly contest consisting of the winners of the week within said month. Although you are allowed to enter dogs of other "pitbull" breeds, the male and female categories will be judged on conformation, standard, and health state of the dog.

Each week, there will be a maximum of 10 dogs selected to be voted on for each category. If more than 10 dogs are submitted, members will need to nominate (and second, third, forth, etc.) pictures to be included in the contest at hand.

If, in a contest, there is a tie between two or more dogs, there will be a 24 hour tie-breaker voted on by members. If there is still a tie, there will be an additional 24 hour tie-breaker voted on by staff members, and if a decision still can not be made, the first available administrator will decide the winner.

http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15935

The Watcher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.