1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Post your MOTM for December!

Discussion in 'Male of the Month' started by Pipbull, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

2. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Dgarcia, the facebook link isn't working. Try hosting your photos here (see the Gallery link) or on Photobucket. Pictures need to be viewable from the post itself, not a link.

3. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

4. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

[​IMG]
    Cane Victrix' Tete @ almost 2 years old, around 50lb.

5. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

You could, but at least once a person's entry has been deleted because Imageshack was down for the umpteenth time. If a mod passes over a post and sees the little red X there, they may delete the entry. That happened in my category (females). Each time I looked at a particular post, there was no picture. Turns out it was problems with the photo host (ie, Imageshack).

6. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Great looking dog!

7. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

No longer with me but he was my favorite. RIP Wilder!

[​IMG]

8. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Hey thanks

I signed up with photobucket my pictures should be up soon....

9. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Here is my boy Red Chief @ 22 months old....
    [​IMG]

10. LilBoogieMan

LilBoogieMan Big Dog

I LOVE..LOVE..that dog Ryker. Beautiful color, awesome condition. How is he bred?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.