1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Power & Destruction

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PurePit19, Mar 6, 2010.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Power & Destruction

5 years old and still powerful!!
    [ame=http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/purepit19/?action=view&current=MVI_2757.flv][​IMG][/ame]

2. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Re: Power & Destruction

Real Nice!!!

3. act284

act284 Big Dog

looking good...but when did 5 yrs old become old?

4. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Its not really, me and him just been threw alot so i call him my " Old Man". But 5 is definitely not old.:D
    Thanks to Pitbullkid86 for helping work all the hounds today, it was a great day to for exercise. LoL

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
  5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

onyx is looking good. size is definitely relative, i thought he was on the larger side from the pictures but he looks perfect. You should get some footage of jr

6. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

That dog is VERY powerful, please take my word........lol

7. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I'll try to get Jr on video, but that SOB is fast. The video will probably be on big blurr. LoL

8. Jelet

Jelet Banned

he is a nice animal. Love the way he works it.

9. CTG

CTG Big Dog

nice. are you holding that up?

my best 1 gets it something like that but i could never hold it up, he is way too strong, and i tell that boy to "dig".

10. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

yea....If you listen you can hear the grunting in the background. Im 235lbs and that wasn't a walk in the park.

11. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

He's 38lbs, but he has the strength of a 50lb dog. His intentions are always bad, and he shows it in his work. Thank god i was the one recording the video, and not holding his ass up. Lmao

12. CTG

CTG Big Dog

he looks good for 38 for sure. the 1 i was talking about is 55. thats why i said i could not hold him up like you were doing. but i hear ya on the holding part. i sure as hell wouldnt want to be near either cause once he goes to work, thats what he is focused on doing.

13. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

Good video, thanks for posting

14. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I know that dog,just seen him yesterday dog looking hound!I'm gonna have to find out 4myself 2 if he is strong as u say.:D

15. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

You live around the corner, I've been waitin on you for a year now!! Lol He's always ready work, and he brings nothing less than 100%! We work all the hounds right after you left Rage. I got a really good video of trinity too.

16. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

That trinity video is comin very soon lol..............

17. ganja

ganja Big Dog

nice dog, but next time maybe you should turn of the sound, it sounded like you were getting laid lmao! :p :D

18. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

The mute button works wonders lol. Not a big deal to me

19. ganja

ganja Big Dog

it's no biggie to me neither, but I just found that quite funny when I saw the vid :p

20. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

After i watched it myself thought it was quite funny. Pretty intense workout out lol