1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Puppy Pictures!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by twiztidpitz, Dec 22, 2005.

1. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Here are Bud x Princess puppies! There were 6, but the third male (born backwards) passed away in the middle of the night. But the other 5 are doing just fine and are healthy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is the third male.

2. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Sorry To Hear Bout The Boy. Congrats On The Rest Of Them. Female 1 Is Big

3. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Yeah she is the biggest out of them and she was the first born too.

4. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Female 2 is the runt as you can see, and male 4 is about the same size as female 1. Male 1 and 2 are the same size and the funny thing is the patches on thier head is on the oppisite side of the other pups head.

5. Atwater27

Atwater27 Big Dog

Sorry to hear about the 3d boy. The rest of them look great:)

Quick question, is there any thing wrong with the runts from the litter? Some people have told me that they usually end up being larger than the rest of her littermates. My girl Jada was the runt and she ended up being preety big. She also has an attitude on her like she always has to fight for her food and finish it as fast as she can because i might take it away.

6. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

most of the time the runts do great,,, usually thet'll level off about the time the get weaned,, but me personally i like the underdog(runt)

7. Nice looking pups you have there.Good luck with them,sorry to hear about your lose.

8. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Nice looking pupies you git there good luck with them sorry to hear about the other male hope all the others are doing good.

9. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Good luck with your precious ones.

10. Congratulations ! i love the flashy white heads .... those i have to pick ... :D