1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

puting the call out

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by pig mad, Dec 19, 2011.

1. pig mad

pig mad Banned

girl and hades.jpg the normal way of doing it with 2 apprentices

2. pig mad

pig mad Banned

That white dog is about 7 year old his son near 6 year old both been on 400+ pigs a year they know how to duck and weave

3. pig mad

pig mad Banned

usually for a day i will run 4 dogs like interchange in the football if 1 needs a rest swap over or if someone gets a rip swap over...

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Land is pretty flat there, I guess you could cover alot of ground..nice dog, too bad u lost him.

5. pig mad

pig mad Banned

If you are a member of youtube i will give you a good link of how soft our pigs are but need to be 18+ to veiw guess they thought our pigs were to soft to show every one... I have my sorrell dog who catchs any pig you point him at like your yanky dogs but i got 3 boars with him friday night and he still can't walk properly to busy trying to dominate the pig instead of just hold it still and not get damaged...

6. pig mad

pig mad Banned

Swamp country mate pretty flat yeah but thick near the creeks can't even tip a pig in there...

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

they do get better each time,,i never heard of anyone catch dog around here living that long.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nah i am not a member of youtube.

9. pig mad

pig mad Banned

[video=youtube_share;mR-sEJO7gco]http://youtu.be/mR-sEJO7gco[/video]

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I have never saw a pig that size that wasnt aggresive.

11. pig mad

pig mad Banned

So you might want to take this comment back??

12. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

That dog would have been killed working in the swamp here... didnt look like he could find his feet.

I couldnt imagine him doing that in swamp mud up to his belly and as soft as quick sand. He would have been layed open quick.

Other than that though, keep it up!!! run those nasty black fuckers into the ground where they belong!

13. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

You'd figure after 400+ under there belt they'd learn to lay back against the hog.Sorry to burst your bubble but them dogs ain't that good.Only experienced dogs i seen stand out in front of a hog like that were dumb bulldogs,witch is fine if they catch hard,but yours don't.Basically what im saying is you either got some soft ass bulldogs,or some dumb ass curs.I don't know where you get off knocking americans but 14 in a day isn't that much,we used to catch 7 in three hours everyday after work,and we only used 2 dogs.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

nah man i wont take it back.thier that aggressive here to...stlll say your lucky though that many pigs on 2 dogs and both are still alive...but what ever man..good luck.

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

dam good point james t..i thought the dam dog was tryin to head but him..i dont think i have ever saw that..and uses the same dogs over and over head buttin hogs..and no one ever dies ..just from heat exhaustion.

16. pig mad

pig mad Banned

That white dog isn't mine mate and the red dog was a pup he missing in action... Do you think we don't have mud in australia??

17. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

They'd of both been missing around here.

18. pig mad

pig mad Banned

Have a look at the picture of my 2 good dogs do they look anything like the dogs in the clip?? Soft ass bulldogs or curs what the fuck mate dare say mine would give yours a good show... My 2 main dogs will catch 2 or 3 out of every mob each if you ask em to thats your 6 pigs done in under half hour... That white arab dog has cought 5 in 15min by himself and his biggest 1 out is 94kg dressed.. I watch your show hogs gone wild and the dogs on there are a disgrace and thats your pro hunters hahahahahaha.....

19. pig mad

pig mad Banned

Thats not my dog mate the red pup was mine that clip was just to show you how gay our pigs are...

20. pig mad

pig mad Banned

Are you serious mate do you think we don't have mud here??